Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best android phone on market

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Klopp

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Any release date announced from Sony and when will it be released and available here in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

Klopp wrote: »
    Any release date announced from Sony and when will it be released and available here in Ireland?

The XZ premium will be released and available from June 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Klopp

I upgrade from Sony Xperia XZ5 to the Sony Premium XZ and the one annoying thing to me is the WhatsApp and Default SMS not showing the message(s) count ie. ( 1 ) received on the message icon. I have tried everything over the last few days but it's still not working. I didn't have this problem with my previous Sony XZ5 but i can't remember what version of android i had. Hoping someone here might have come across this issue and found a fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement
Advertisement