Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many players will you field for GW28

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

9. 5 terrible defenders, mirallas, llalana, lukaku and Barnes. Horrible team

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I have a 3-1-1 formation. I am more or a H2H man and have accepted my defeat this week. I was thinking about using a virtual wild card but was pretty happy with my team

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I guess I might have less than I thought....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,932 ✭✭✭✭CSF

9 now with 2 on the bench. I assume Brunt and Snodgrass will be on for a point at some stage though unless they're injured, in which case it would be strange they're on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

9 for -8. 6 attackers.

Sterling, Sané & Crouch -> Coutinho, Lanzini & Llorente.

-8 last GW did not work well. At best I broke even (so considering 2 of these transfers have been reversed this GW it is not a great return but I have been very lazy with the game over the past couple of months and haven't done any real mid-term planning, so I'm going for weekly punts, it's not working too bad so far, we'll see ;)).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Down to 6 with FM and Brunt on the bench!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Ended up taking a -8 for 10 players. Two of those didn't start today (Funes Mori, Brunt), and a third may not start tomorrow (Firmino).

Pretty annoying, but at least the team is set up nicely for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    9 for -8. 6 attackers.

Sterling, Sané & Crouch -> Coutinho, Lanzini & Llorente.

-8 last GW did not work well. At best I broke even (so considering 2 of these transfers have been reversed this GW it is not a great return but I have been very lazy with the game over the past couple of months and haven't done any real mid-term planning, so I'm going for weekly punts, it's not working too bad so far, we'll see ;)).

Well... That is turning out to be some kinda disaster. Lanzini anonymous, Llorente injured. And I presume Baines injured too...

Many pts hits to come again :pac:...

Advertisement