Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nier Automata

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Anyone know why I'm running into level 35 enemies at level 16 even around the main mission areas? I've been doing side quests to level up but the game is spawning level 35 enemies while not telling you the quest level of side missions before you take them on.

Out in the open world / on side missions?

I think I hit a bit of that, but I dont think I met anything that stopped me progressing the main quest.

bear in mind that you'll keep your level once the game is complete, and it'll keep rising on subsequent playthroughs, so likely those quests / areas are intended for viewing later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Not with the main quest yet but there are enemies spawning around or close to them that makes me think I'm in for a level spike at some point - which I don't mind if I can do side quests to meet it. It's just the side quests are too high. I always approach RPGs by grinding out side quests and leaving main quest until last if I can help it but I don't think this game is going to let me do that.

Yeah, I do remember the area around the resistance camp getting populated with higher level enemies at one point, but you can just run past them for the most part. I didnt finish all the side quests I came across in my first playthrough (indeed, many of them disappeared from my quest log without warning) - so I think this is intentional.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Evade

Without Spoilers, the start of route C. Very slight spoilers on how the routes work below.

Routes A and B are basically the same apart from being 2B's and 9S' perspectives. Route C and beyond are a continuation from where route A and B end.

The auto-chips are an option too if you just want to get through it and feel like a bad ass. They don't disable trophies or achievements, which you can also buy if you don't feel like grinding materials for the weapons etc.

Advertisement