Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning teeth in bed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

....... wrote: »
    Unless you are leaving food between your teeth for ages I cant see how this is happening to you?

I use the little brushes about 5 times a day - no smell of anything.

Others may beg to disagree with you there!

I understand where you're coming from, I used to do the same thing myself without realizing how gross it was until an ex of mind had to kindly tell me that my breath smelled bad when I came to bed. It was because I'd brush, then floss, but not rinse again, thus leaving my mouth in the exact same condition as the used dental floss. Live and learn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Oh my goodness, please! I see the dentist every 6 months, I know all about oral hygiene, I'm 39 and I've yet to have a cavity.

I am arguing for rinsing out one's mouth with toothpaste or mouthwash, you are arguing against doing so. I think that's gross, and you don't. Agree to disagree!

In any case, we are derailing the thread, I'm done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod:

Okay, seeing as the thread has now gone way off-topic into the realms of dental hygiene, and the OP hasn't returned to the thread, I think it's time to close off the thread. OP, if for whatever reason you wish to have this reopened, drop one of the PI/RI moderators a private message.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement