Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday/Monday (26/27-2) - Snow along west coast

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Proper Snow in Offaly for about 5 mins at 19.10 then turned to sleety rain

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

Proper Snow in Offaly for about 5 mins at 19.10 then turned to sleety rain

Best username ever...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Is the Rain today? site working for everyone else?, I'm getting a couple of frames and then error screen showing this

Oops! Something went wrong.
    This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

Just wondering if its just my old desktop computer or a fault their end.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭lolie

Is the Rain today? site working for everyone else?, I'm getting a couple of frames and then error screen showing this

This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

Thanks.

It's doing that on my phone on the desktop and mobile sites, tried a few different browsers.
    Use the Netweather radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Thanks.

Getting the same on my iPhone.

Just drove across barnacullia/glencullen during a shower, nothing but sleet.

• Advertisement

Thanks Lolie & Jimbis, I will try the Netweather one, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

My gauge says -2.5 here in Donegal, pretty cold!

Recent snow shower, all white again.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭RustyGate

Snow on the ground on the Curragh, Brownstown side of Curragh Camp. Quite a bit on cars here, grass around has a white tinge, roofs white, and front garden has a dusting melting off. Don't know when the snow fell as I wasn't here this evening. Seems to have rained a bit since judging by the pock marked texture of the dusting in the garden. Might need to change the title of the thread !

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

There were a few snow showers last evening but now lashing rain and a gale smashing it against the cottage.

West Connemara; 400 ft asl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Sleety rain in Dublin CC must be snow in Wicklow mtns

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Snowing properly in Dublin 15 along the train line. Turned to sleet around Ashtown. I didn't see any of it sticking however.

Advertisement