Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Beshoff Motors

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,300 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Plenty room around beshoff now. Looks like a fine setup.
    Jesus the old place was shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I got the boot off Beshoffs FB page for taking the p1ss out of their grammar. :pac:

Selling high end cars with ads starting: 'high Spec' & 'low Mileage'

I'm sure they're still at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Whoever runs their Facebook page still hasn't figure out how to upload high quality images. They're all rubbish quality. I'm liking their W221 S600.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

mickdw wrote: »
    I have a light grey/ cream coloured interior for years.
    Love a bright interior.
    My work involves fields and building sites daily. Now it requires a bit of cop on not to be just jumping into the car with dirty boots but I have nice matching mats for summer and a set of black rubber mats that can take a lot of abuse.

I've seriously grown to a dark interior on my own car, black leather seats, black floor carpet, black headliner. I'll find it very hard to go back to a light interior.

Saying that, black carpet and black floor mats, are just impossible to keep clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,300 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Black seems very popular. I just don't like it. To me, white leather just looks far more special but people differ and most seem to go black judging by how hard it is to find used models in white v black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,162 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say it boils down to maintenance. I have oyster coloured leather now having come from previous cars with dark coloured leather and keeping the oyster leather clean is a lot more involving than the darker leathers. Most people just don't want to spend much if any time cleaning their interior upholstery so dark leather just hides it better for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭noelf

It’s awhile since I looked at Beshoffs ..

These stood out for me today ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

tcawley29 wrote: »
    I like it :)

me too - love it in red.

I wouldn't cross the road to see it if was the usual black/silver.

In other news: I bought my 996 from them. Painless experience, haggled a bit, agreed a To Do list and they even delivered it to my inspector of choice......

Post-sale was a bit disappointing - when I was in the market to change not only the 996 but the other car as well, calls were never returned. Curious that.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭noelf

TCP/IP wrote: »
    Jeremy is a decent enough chap and normally just gives you the keys if he knows you.
    Only bad thing I can say about him is sometimes it takes while to get him and even longer to get him to return your calls.
    Must about bought 5 cars from him over the years, always has a decent stock listing.

Post 10 galwaytt ..

Advertisement