Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Beshoff Motors

Options
  • 19-02-2017 5:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Since we have a thread for Old Colonel perhaps we should have one for Beshoff's

This 2003 Mercedes SL350 has only 46000 miles FSH €9995 NCT is only to June 2017 ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭goochy

The 2008 Lhd sl350 is more of a bargain saw it in flesh and it looks really good.
    Hope this thread proves popular . Whenever I get back home to dublin love bringing the old man out to howth for a spin and popping into beshoffs for a look. Very friendly. I have created a post on them in best ' if Carlsberg did used car dealers '

• Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

Something fishy about that car. A lot of chips on the paint.

At least if you can't afford a car there you can but some fish and chips off them. Though it's mad busy at w ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,413 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Oh this again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Something fishy about that car. A lot of chips on the paint.

It's more a case of the salesman getting battered..:D

Gets my coat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭noelf

2002 Mazda MX-5 88512 km FSH €4995 ..

strange car for Beshoffs to sell, must be one of the cheapest ever ways into the ' Beshoff' club , saw a nice early MGF the other day , know they would not be as reliable but a lot more interesting . It was a burnt orange colour.

regarding Beshoffs , think site beside them is due for development , wonder will it effect Beshoffs ? They would struggle to find another site in area.

These guys must be car enthusiasts Goochy .. :)

• Subscribers Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Jeremy is a decent enough chap and normally just gives you the keys if he knows you.
    Only bad thing I can say about him is sometimes it takes while to get him and even longer to get him to return your calls.
    Must about bought 5 cars from him over the years, always has a decent stock listing.

seems to have some foreign guy also selling cars with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

TCP/IP wrote: »
    Jeremy is a decent enough chap and normally just gives you the keys if he knows you.
    Only bad thing I can say about him is sometimes it takes while to get him and even longer to get him to return your calls.
    Must about bought 5 cars from him over the years, always has a decent stock listing.

Bought an e60 5 series there a few years ago... any time I am interested in swapping cars I browse over what they have in stock. Very good service when I bought.

I like the way I can bring the old man out for a Sunday drive and get my car fix also - no problem browsing the forecourt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

goochy wrote: »
    regarding Beshoffs , think site beside them is due for development , wonder will it effect Beshoffs ? They would struggle to find another site in area.
    It is though planning is stalled in the High Court and if granted they will have to move and they sure will have a tough time finding a site so suited to their market.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

its also the beshoff site and the garden centre site beside. there all the one site now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Bought my 911 cabrio off Jeremy too. Fair to deal with, car was presented well. No issues. ...was actually looking at his stock again this week......hmmmm

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

Sundays in Howth wont be the same if he has to move from there , though his premises are not his strongest point.

Took a spin over to Howth today .. scampi and chips later we had to have a look ..

i know Beshoffs stock isn't quite as exciting as normal but why did you only take pictures of hairdresser type cars ? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 51,162 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Looks like Goochy's account has been faped by one of his kids.

come on though , Slks and boxsters are common as muck. !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,162 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

come on though , Slks and boxsters are common as muck. !

Carzone has 16 Boxsters and 36 SLKs for sale, definately common as muck but there must be great money in hairdressing.

Tired old cliche me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,708 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Wonder what the future holds for them, the site they are on is approved for planning for a large apartment complex, hopefully they can locate somewhere nearby.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

That M4 is a beauty.

the 2016 S500 AMG coupe is a beauty , while their stock is impressive - not quite as many really interesting stuff as usual. Hard to see them being able to get anywhere close to Howth . So likely be near Airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

the 2016 S500 AMG coupe is a beauty , while their stock is impressive - not quite as many really interesting stuff as usual. Hard to see them being able to get anywhere close to Howth . So likely be near Airport.

Or the Tom Walsh site maybe? ;)

no far too fancy me thinks , they are keen on priceing so will want to keep overheads low.

Galway TT , did you trade in the 911 ? see they have one for sale now - looks well.
    what you buy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Killer K

Would I be correct in saying most of their stock would be high spec uk imports?

Seem to be a mix of Irish and UK at present . If you see in end of their ads they often say dublin reg. Assume everything else is imported.
    they currently have a nice 2010 Aston rapide saloon for just under 100k, the fact it was built in Austria by steyr magna does take away from its character somewhat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

dar83 wrote: »
    Or the Tom Walsh site maybe? ;)

more then likely i would think from who ive seen in and out of there a few times in last 2 or 3 weeks

Advertisement