Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Sinner [USA Network]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone watch the 2 episodes from season 4? I'm very reluctant to even try it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,494 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Sinner to End With Season 4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I've been enjoying season 4, not as good as 1 or 2 but miles better than 3 which isn't a hard thing to be. Nothing mad exciting but watchable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Watchable was all it was, cringed at the mere mention of Jamie from season 3 they should have ignored all that. First 3 episodes were actually quite good as you got to know the town and goings on like any worthwhile mystery I suppose but from there on I felt it bet around the bush far too many times and the conclusion was one with so many plot holes it left you scratching your head again.

The brother who was mentioned once in the show prior to introducing him to the sequencing was a total cop out.

Anyway overall it wasn't the worst really it had some good aspects even if they were minimal I suppose and I liked the performance of the girl who played the missing girl but glad it's ended.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Season 4 was ok. Better than season 3 but not as good as seasons 1 or 2.

The sheriff being ok by being shown up by Ambrose was strange. Reminded me a little of Sheriff Amos Tupper in Murder She Wrote! I know they had to get Ambrose involved in the case somehow but not sure how realistic a civilian, albeit an experienced one, nearly being invited by the sheriff to nearly be the lead investigator on a case is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,494 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Sinner series 4 looks to have started on TG4 tonight repeated Friday night late

Advertisement