Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gw25 - Transfers

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭siblers

spock. wrote: »
    I'm keeping him. He's still a good pick.

I brought him in when he was on fire, 3 blanks in the 3gws i've had him, Liverpool always play well against the top 4/5 teams so I'm not expecting much this weekend but as no one else really stands out and with the upcoming blank fixtures I'll keep him and bank my transfer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

siblers wrote: »
    I'd do Pedro to Siggy if funds allow it. Pedro's returns have been pretty poor in 2017

I made that move

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

km79 wrote: »
    frink wrote: »
    Debating whether to see Hazard and free up some cash. Team currently
    Jones (have to sell), Alonso, Holgate
    Sanchez, Ali, Morrison, Hazard
    Costa, Kane, Gray
    0.5 in bank

Have to transfer out Jones due to injury but Hazard for Pedro would free up money
    There is NO WAY I'd sell hazard if I had him in advance of gw26
    I'll be getting him in

Who are your other defenders

I have been planning to move sanchez out next week for hazard (until gw29) but hazards form is a bit iffy. He only had one shot on target in 4 game weeks- a wonder goal but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Jaggo wrote: »
    I have been planning to move sanchez out next week for hazard (until gw29) but hazards form is a bit iffy. He only had one shot on target in 4 game weeks- a wonder goal but still.

I'm hoping Sanchez doesn't drop tonight - will give me one more game to watch Hazard in. His stats aren't great but as you say but after that goal and a few media comments it feels like he might kick on.

Swansea at home next week is also a good shout for the armband. The Everton game aside he not usually one for an explosion - Gary Neville was saying in commentary he can often be by far the best player on the pitch with only one goal to show for it unlike Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Trying to decide what to do. Giroud out for Jesus, Erikson out for sigurdson or just bank the transfer and have two free for next week?

Any advice would be great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

joe123 wrote: »
    Trying to decide what to do. Giroud out for Jesus, Erikson out for sigurdson or just bank the transfer and have two free for next week?

Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭siblers

joe123 wrote: »

Don't bring in Jesus as he has up coming blanks, Giroud may start tomorrow too, Eriksen is a trickier call to make. I'd probably bank and reassess next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Made a boo boo this week and forgot my team and cost me big time

Foster Pickford
    Friend Daniels Jones Alonso wimmer
    Sanchez Lallana Philips Davies Antonio
    Ibra Benteke Costa

Looking at doing
    Wimmer - Davies
    Friend - holgate
    Jones - brunt
    Philips - Siggy

Ended up taking a -4 not a -8 and thanks to lads here think I made better transfers

Friend - Robertson

Wimmer - Davies

Lallana - Alli (due to injury my squad was small enough)

Just need those players to score more the previous by 4.

Leaves me with
    Foster
    Robertson Alonso Davies
    Antonio Sanchez Alli Phillips
    Ibra (c) costa Benteke

Thanks for the advice lads

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Thanks for the advice lads

Team looks much better now.

Team looks much better now.

Much happier my self too thanks for talking me around here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Much happier my self too thanks for talking me around here

You probably won't get immediate returns from Robertson today but he should be useful to you over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

You probably won't get immediate returns from Robertson today but he should be useful to you over the next few weeks.

I'm thinking of getting him in for yoshida next week if I don't do Sanchez to hazard

Once the lads I bring score 4 more then the lads I sold I'm happy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Have you still got Lanzini 2nd Row Donkey? :o

Advertisement