Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend bloggers/vloggers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭BeeMee_123

Youtubers make up wise atm I love Jamie Genevieve, really good tutorials :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭smilerf

Marcus brownlee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

fussyonion wrote: »
    I can only think of Slim with Derek.

He's good.

Traceyquinn89 is another one, has lost over 4 stone and is setting up her own slimming world class soon, great meal ideas and a funny girl, adorable little boy too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

The sacconne jolys are my guilty pleasure 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

idunno78 wrote: »
    The sacconne jolys are my guilty pleasure 🙈

I look at their videos now and again but mostly just to see the carry on of the people in the comments section. Their subscribers are crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Oh god yea they are beyond crazy! Going mad because they didn't tell them when baby was due it won't say the name! There are actually threads online that go on about how bad parent they are!? People are crazy! I do watch for a couple of weeks and get fed up but will go back in a month or two 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, I know this thread was doing well.
    Because of discussion in Helpdesk I am closing all media personalities threads in this forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement