Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycle lights (rechargeable)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Yeah. Not really up to date with the shipping of batteries. I know amazon are a bit inconsistent with battery policies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Haven't cycled in a year........ ordered them anyway.

Damn you.

Stick them on your car so your neighbours can see where you parked ;)

Bought 2 sets

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

mrcheez wrote: »
    How easy is it to clip them off the bike? Do you need to undo the strap, or just lift it off?

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Anyone?

They just clip off , nice and handy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,224 ✭✭✭Going Forward

No lights. Bright lights are at least lights!

I saw a bike in the car park of our company this morning and I know the owner is a bit obnoxious and wouldn't you know, he has no front-lights.

The guy is in his 40s, but judging by the state of his bike I assume he's an inexperienced part-timer.

I'd fall into the search light group myself!

One of the rechargeable 2 cree light jobs from China, but I made a cover to go over the top to try to prevent light dispersion being too high - I cycle on rural roads at night.

Amazing lights but can blind motorists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Arrived today, charging them now. Thanks again OP.

They are very small but look strong id be a bit concerned they may fall off with elastic rubber in time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I think you'd lose the end cap first. They were only a fiver though. I've a few small lights with similar kind of rubber straps. I've never lost one. Might just be lucky.

Advertisement