Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gw24 - Transfers

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

PVA in for a hit. Don't let me down Pat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Snap. Let's live a little..... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Same, I will do my best!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Well I am definitely taking the armband off him now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Rikand wrote: »
    Well I am definitely taking the armband off him now

aaa972a3236e021962e0e978728e94ec.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Out: Aguero-Pedro

In: Zlatan-Sterling

This move will no doubt have a huge impact on my remaining Spanish speaking contingent.

Sergio no es bueno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

In kane.....out zlatan....just for this week...and maybe until after the cup game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Can't get lukaku now had a few drinks after work and wasn't on the ball to check if giroud was dropping. It will have to be giroud to either benteke or Carroll now.

Can't get lukaku now had a few drinks after work and wasn't on the ball to check if giroud was dropping. It will have to be giroud to either benteke or Carroll now.

Now is the time for a -8 to sort out your squad.

Alli, Giroud and Kane out for , Berger, Fowler and Maradonna.

Now is the time for a -8 to sort out your squad.

Alli, Giroud and Kane out for , Berger, Fowler and Maradonna.

I have a nice trophy to win. Giroud to Carroll done. What did you do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Trust. I have broken it. Friendship destroyed beyond repair.

Mr. P, I'm sorry. I went with Coleman. My financial advisers advisers said shares in PVA corp were too volatile and urged me to consider Coleman and Baines as a partnership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Think I'm just going to do Forster to Hennessy and save the FT.

Gives me the funds to do Lallana and Defoe to Snoddy and Lukaku next week for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,671 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

siblers wrote: »
    Anyone tempted to drop Alonso? I've Brunt, Fines Mori and PVA all with decent home fixtures

He's on my bench.
    Going with Brunt, Coleman and Walker instead.

I have a nice trophy to win. Giroud to Carroll done. What did you do.

Well, we are in different time zones. I'm now having my Saturday evening drinks. Started 4 hours ago.

I really wanted Firmino in my team for this weekend but because I was trailing you I didn't want to -4.

Aguero out for Lukaku was always my plan (prior to skinny GW) so I did it early based on him being dropped midweek.

Mad because if Mingolet didn't save that peno I would have done a -4 this week.

Best of luck Busts. But I want that trophy too !!!

Well, we are in different time zones. I'm now having my Saturday evening drinks. Started 4 hours ago.

I really wanted Firmino in my team for this weekend but because I was trailing you I didn't want to -4.

Aguero out for Lukaku was always my plan (prior to skinny GW) so I did it early based on him being dropped midweek.

Mad because if Mingolet didn't save that peno I would have done a -4 this week.

Best of luck Busts. But I want that trophy too !!!

Ye I passed on firmino was very close to -4 for him. Best of luck I'm hoping you have a very high scoring narrow defeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

FutureGuy wrote: »

Mr. P, I'm sorry. I went with Coleman. My financial advisers advisers said shares in PVA corp were too volatile and urged me to consider Coleman and Baines as a partnership.

I got both :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FutureGuy wrote: »

I have shares in "Coleman Inc" too so it's a win-win move. The only reason to get PVA would be due to the fear of missing out now that he's gone mainstream.

All is forgiven. Remember that PVA isn't for Christmas, just GW37.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Any chance Love starts for Sunderland now that PVA is gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Ibra to Costa done for a - 4 done.

Not expecting an immediate validation of that move but it frees up funds for a double move next week.

• Advertisement

Ye I passed on firmino was very close to -4 for him. Best of luck I'm hoping you have a very high scoring narrow defeat.

Where are going with Captain. I'm currently on Kane but really wanna go Lukaku.

Alli

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

I've it on Lukaku, but could change to Kane. Bournemouth have been leaking goals away from home, but still nervous of Lukaku, each time I captained him last season he returned a less than inspiring, 2pts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,554 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Penalties swung it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,437 ✭✭✭Shedite27

siblers wrote: »
    Anyone tempted to drop Alonso? I've Brunt, Fines Mori and PVA all with decent home fixtures
    Tossing up here as well.

Alonso (Arsenal H)
    Lovren (Hull A)
    Holebas (Burnley H)

Pick 2 please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,437 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Tossing up here as well.

Alonso (Arsenal H)
    Lovren (Hull A)
    Holebas (Burnley H)

Pick 2 please
    I didn't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Mane starts after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Mane starts after all.

Never in doubt IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Most likely giroud to lukaku

After I picked Costa instead I backed a lukaku hat trick at 12/1 just incase ☺

Advertisement