Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWVIII The Live Game - Game Thread for Live Players Only!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

i'm the seer. uriel is a wolf

Lies.

That's the dodgiest conclusion ever.

And now apparently cross is a wolf too? Even though the angel hasn't successfully protected anyone? Sounds to me like two wolves trying to throw two more villagers under the bus and reduce numbers. My best is that you and barney are normal wolves and your alpha is nice and protected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

people that are better at this game. should i tell you who i peeked 1st?

yeah we needa core
    but if they are a village something say they are a villager

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Uriel. wrote: »
    Lies.

And now apparently cross is a wolf too? Even though the angel hasn't successfully protected anyone? Sounds to me like two wolves trying to throw two more villagers under the bus and reduce numbers. My best is that you and barney are normal wolves and your alpha is nice and protected

the game's up wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Lies.

Angel doesn't protect anyone.

Lies.

angel dosent protect you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lies.

Angels aren't bodyguards. They can't save who they follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well, we will know at next lynch.

If they be innocent. The proclaimers be dead next.

i peeked mama 1st who is a villager, or a 1/13 chance of the alpha

Okay guys, let's vote Uriel, as he was outed as wolf first. Let's not make a huge mistake and split our votes between Uriel and Crosstown. If we did that, then there's a potential of the wolves voting off somebody else instead. So Uriel, this day, Crosstown next day. I'm happy to safeguard Yoss and Barney as goodies too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

15 MINUTES LEFT TO VOTE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I dunno what to believe, I think one of you might be legit but not sure if both. Why did ye decide to come out now?

Kill Yuri, then Crossdresser.

ok so we if lynch cross
    if hes a wolf then barney follows ian and uriel kills ian barney confirms uriel

the other way around barney confirms cross again

ive voted uriel so let me know

quickbeam wrote: »
    Okay guys, let's vote Uriel, as he was outed as wolf first. Let's not make a huge mistake and split our votes between Uriel and Crosstown. If we did that, then there's a potential of the wolves voting off somebody else instead. So Uriel, this day, Crosstown next day. I'm happy to safeguard Yoss and Barney as goodies too.

I'm grand with that qb.

Tigger wrote: »
    ok so we if lynch cross
    if hes a wolf then barney follows ian and uriel kills ian barney confirms uriel

the other way around barney confirms cross again

ive voted uriel so let me know

Actually that makes more sense. Lynch cross first. Then I can confirm yosser.

Barney92 wrote: »

Only if wolves go for Yoss tonight. Which they won't if they know the Angel is following them.

Done.

Okay, I don't really understand why Cross first, but people I trust are saying to do it, so I'll change to Cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

So are we going with cross or Uriel?

Tigger wrote: »
    angel dosent protect you

Ha well that's what I get for not reading the rules properly and assuming it was the guardian angel role again.

The fact that there's no protection role makes this even more dodgie why give up two supposed villager roles like that... Makes no sense.

• Advertisement

fair enough. but of cross is innocent that means the wolves are uriel (100%), barney and tigger?

are we changing
    i'm still on uriel

Kill Cross,

Chop of his head,

Feed his liver to the dogs,

Mount his fur upon the walls,

Line up Aeria next, to remove his balls.

Only if wolves go for Yoss tonight. Which they won't if they know the Angel is following them.

Okay, but lynch uriel and we know they're a wolf and yoss is the seer, or lynch cross and we know I'm telling the truth. Then either I confirm yoss as seer because I follow or we get to keep the seer if they don't kill them.

Kill Yuri, then Crossdresser.

Way to do you're best Tigger impression

fair enough. but of cross is innocent that means the wolves are uriel (100%), barney and tigger?

ffs im on your side

i said id follow you because i've said you were trusted fom the pregame

i'm voting uriel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm voting Uriel. Two role claims in a short time is suss, Barney could be a wolf trying to counterclaim. Not convinced yet.
    I'm putting my faith in Y0sser.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Don't we already know yoss is the seer? Surely the seer or apprentice would have said something if yoss was lying.. one would hope..

If we vote for cross, it means either I can confirm yosser and confirm uriel. We might even get an extra turn with a seer.

• Advertisement

Okay, but lynch uriel and we know they're a wolf and yoss is the seer, or lynch cross and we know I'm telling the truth. Then either I confirm yoss as seer because I follow or we get to keep the seer if they don't kill them.

If Yoss is killed then it's Jay that will confirm Yoss was the seer.

Yoss could just as easily peak you and confirm you as Angel.

Advertisement