Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWVIII The Live Game - Game Thread for Live Players Only!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    i'm only saying stuff to see the reaction of not only the person i say it about but also the other players

ive acually voted smitchel and i did it efor he said he suspected me
    sounds very convenient. how do any of us know when you voted for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

i'm only saying stuff to see the reaction of not only the person i say it about but also the other players

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

:confused::confused:

I think that's ficheall.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

So do you withdraw your accusation against Mahama? I'm not seeing her as wolfy, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I was playing catch up. Lack of posts made Barney suspect. Those defending Barney could be wolves helping comrades.

I don't see anybody defending Barney. I just see questions being asked as to why he has been suggested for the lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Barney92 wrote: »
    I think that's ficheall.

another awesome nickname

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Barney92 wrote: »
    I think that's ficheall.

Prefer Triggers version

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'd actually be on Vale at the moment for coming out and wildly accusing Barney with reasons that have little or no substance.

Sounds a bit wolfy to me.

I was thinking the same but on the flip side, there is no way a wolf's first post would be to try and lead a bandwagon on a player when their role is immediately revealed is there?

I think Vale is pretty safe anyway

I don't see anybody defending Barney. I just see questions being asked as to why he has been suggested for the lynch.

And I've given my reason.

He was trying to play under the radar until I outed him. Trying to slip by and go unnoticed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Uriel. wrote: »
    sounds very convenient. how do any of us know when you voted for someone

well you wont
    either kill me and read my entrails or believe me now

i think jayloip posts the votes in ortder he recieved them so mine will be first if i stick to smitchel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Prefer Triggers version
    You two seem awful cosy - did someone sneak a couple of "Lovers" characters into this game?

And I've given my reason.

He was trying to play under the radar until I outed him. Trying to slip by and go unnoticed.

Fair enough. While you could well be right, I'm not inclined to agree with you at this early stage.

Ficheall wrote: »
    You two seem awful cosy - did someone sneak a couple of "Lovers" characters into this game?

he accused me of being a wolf a minute ago?

well you wont

i think jayloip posts the votes in ortder he recieved them so mine will be first if i stick to smitchel

This seems out of character to me. Even if you decided early, do you not generally wait till late in order to take advantage of the rules?

well you wont

Voted for you tiggs mate, you seem different this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Just over 15 minutes left to vote before the night starts

read my entrails

Is that a few grades up from reading tea leaves? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'm voting chagan.

post 1 was about subs. perhaps he was worried that someone in his backroom was gonna pull out?

Fair enough. While you could well be right, I'm not inclined to agree with you at this early stage.

It's a fair point. A lot of guess work until next couple turns.

Voted for you tiggs mate, you seem different this game.

as i said in my op
    couild people not vote for each other based on not agreeing wikthe them

i'm different because its a very different format
    very very easy for the wolves tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

i'm voting chagan.

post 1 was about subs. perhaps he was worried that someone in his backroom was gonna pull out?

I asked about subs when Max was modkilled and there was uncertainty around how many players we had.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

gufc21 wrote: »
    I think Vale is pretty safe anyway

Why?

i'm voting chagan.

It was after mod announced max's departure and there was no clarification of what happens next before his post

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Chagan wrote: »
    I asked about subs when Max was modkilled and there was uncertainty around how many players we had.

you were also the lowest poster and quiet for awhile and now you've sudden;y come back to life...

Ficheall wrote: »
    Why?

Read the first part of the post

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

quickbeam wrote: »
    So do you withdraw your accusation against Mahama?

Tig, can you answer the above (I know thread is moving quickly, so you may have missed it).

quickbeam wrote: »
    Tig, can you answer the above (I know thread is moving quickly, so you may have missed it).

ive enough votes against me without mamma as well

so i was ignoring it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

i'm voting chagan.

I'm leaning towards Chagan as well, but more to do with post count. She's bottom of the post list and my best guess for sleeper wolf. I dislike doing this on post count but we don't have a lot else to go on. I think she's more likely than Barney tbh. I think the format of this game makes it more difficult to judge people on their last games. I think a good few people are playing differently.

10 MINUTES TO VOTE

• Advertisement

I'm leaning towards Chagan as well, but more to do with post count. She's bottom of the post list and my best guess for sleeper wolf. I dislike doing this on post count but we don't have a lot else to go on. I think she's more likely than Barney tbh. I think the format of this game makes it more difficult to judge people on their last games. I think a good few people are playing differently.

Is a female? there must be more woman playing ww than men now!

Advertisement