Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinking raw eggs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

I think you will find that conventional medicine would disagree with you on that! I appreciate that the article you have linked to is a legit research article but I suspect there are many research studies showing contrary results.

What happens with the 150% daily requirement of selenium when you eat 6 eggs?

I wonder does the body have a homeostatic system for regulating with that particular nutrient.

I wonder might such a system exist for cholesterol.... a nutrient so critical for life our bodies (indeed most of our cells) make the majority of..

Forgot this gem from Ancel Keys of all people
    "There's no connection whatsoever with cholesterol in food and cholesterol in blood. We have known that all along"

https://goo.gl/mmLYtz

Advertisement