Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The reality

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Can I just say right now, thank you so much for being such a level-headed, responsible potential future dog-owner, for listening and taking advice on Boards while making your own wishes and opinions heard politely and I am sure you and your kids will make a younger or older dog very, very happy whenever you do decide!
    We don't see enough of people like you on here!

Thank you, I must be growing up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sillysmiles

For now will have to make do with admiring from afar!

Though, you could volunteer to dog walk with a rescue and give you an opportunity to see different types and personalities of dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Though, you could volunteer to dog walk with a rescue and give you an opportunity to see different types and personalities of dogs.

Yes Id love to do this, I didnt know you could until someone mentioned earlier in the thread. Will definitely look into this

Advertisement