Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray Airshow 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

What was the reg of the EI A321 at Bray yesterday? I'm sure I saw it somewhere but I have forgotten. I was there, fantastic event.

EI-CPG i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

bk wrote:
    Tesla had the Model S and X on display next to the viewing stage. I was stoked by those beasts too

Very difficult to see them though except through a gap unless they were in display for vips.

Still it was like looking at two different doughnuts and not being able to decide which was your favourite.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Very difficult to see them though except through a gap unless they were in display for vips.

Still it was like looking at two different doughnuts and not being able to decide which was your favourite.

After the show, you could go right up to them and walk around them and sit in the Model S (but not X).

Of course you can always go look at them in their new showroom and even book a test drive.

Was just a nice surprise as I hadn't seen the X yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

That Mig is a thing of beauty!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭BAAA RAM EWE

The closer flight line was great, my 5th time to see the Viggen and the first where it wasn't a waste of time. Goggings put on some display, that spiral tower is some move.

Bring back the Reds, Freece and stick in the Typhoon for next year and it'll be something else.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

LordSutch wrote: »
    That Mig is a thing of beauty!
    Thanks

Advertisement