Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Edge

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I suppose technically they have been here since, disingenuous as the ad's claims may be, the office on Boreenmanna Road has a staff of 40+. Of course it was terrible when they did pull out (Dunlop also) but Cork has done well since through Little Island and Ringaskiddy, etc. Not beyond the realms of possibility that the likes of Ford and Dunlop paved the way for these industries by opening governments' eyes to the potential here.

BTs in Limerick are selling Krups Nespresso machines. Maybe they should put a billboard up in Roxboro celebrating 50 years in Limerick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭guerito

My old man ran one for a few years when he lived abroad, I drove it a few times. Nice machine and quite comfortable, but a one year old tippidy top spec model cost less than a third of what Ford are charging here (although cars cost bugger all in the Gulf in fairness).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I went in to get a look at the new kuga last year, they didn't have it in the showroom yet, so I ended up test driving an edge. I was fairly underwhelmed. I have a fully spec'd Focus titanium which feels more luxurious imo. When I found out about the price I had to leave before laughing in the sales guys face. I don't mind paying that money for a car, but it will have a merc, Audi or BMW badge, not a Ford one. I picked up a kuga brochure on the way out (I think I might look at the seat ateca also as it looks well).

Advertisement