Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reviews of Costello Windows Limerick?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭newhouse87

Just been reading google reviews and mostly positive, very positive for costellos . Were window and door superstore competitive price wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

newhouse87 wrote: »
    Just been reading google reviews and mostly positive, very positive for costellos . Were window and door superstore competitive price wise?

Have a look on the self build ireland Facebook group for reviews of Costelloes.

Windows and doors superstore were very competitive and I got a better spec aswell.

That's just my experience though others could have issues.

It was a massive headache at the time trying to choose so best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭newhouse87

Newtown90 wrote: »
    Have a look on the self build ireland Facebook group for reviews of Costelloes.

Windows and doors superstore were very competitive and I got a better spec aswell.

That's just my experience though others could have issues.

It was a massive headache at the time trying to choose so best of luck.

yeah not on facebook, cheers for info anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Donalde

I got windows from them last year to fit myself. I don't recommend them.
    Service stopped once the deposit was paid.
    After first complaint the salesman stopped answering his phone. Staff at office were totally unresponsive to complaints. They could not give a time for delivery in advance.
    Delivery crew almost threw the windows in the door - were abusive when asked to put the windows in the rooms that they were made for.
    Many other smaller problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BEMS

Absolutely shocking lack of customer service. Not a single phone call returned over 3 months. If there are any issues after you have paid them you are in trouble, and we had issues like windows made to wrong measurements. Please do your research before you use this company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Had massive issues with them myself with a front door,

contracted fitter made a balls of it,

fobbed off saying they will come back over and over again , eventually stopped replying to my calls and stuff,

charged back the credit card got my money back within a day of that happening they were on the phone and a week later a direct employee fitter was out refitting the door.

why they couldn’t do that in the months after shows the customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭ppn

Costello's? Avoid like the plague...... I am extremely sceptical of any good review I have seen of them. Trust the majority

Advertisement