Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debenhams Up to 70% Off

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Nesser

Rashers72 wrote: »
    They each seem to look after slightly different segments of the market so don't actually compete.

What on earth does that mean? Was wondering the same thing. What the difference between Maximix and Krupps. From what I can tell by examining them they are more or less the same but look a bit different. Same price, tech specs seem the same etc. Pick whichever one you think looks nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,638 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

OK I figured this out ...

Wikipedia says

Nespresso offer a number of different machines for sale. The machines carry the brand names of well known kitchen equipment manufacturers such as Krups, Magimix, Siemens, and DeLonghi, but mostly they are manufactured by the Swiss company Eugster/Frismag, one of the world's largest coffee machine producers.

So the machines are all made in the same place. I imagine Nespresso use the brands above purely to make the machines more attractive to consumers - you're buying machine from a company you've heard of rather than Frismag...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,638 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Are the nespresso machines likely to drop further to 70%?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

mrcheez wrote: »
    Are the nespresso machines likely to drop further to 70%?

Doubt it, last year they applied up to 70% discount once and a few days later they finished the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Anyone know if they will take returns here if purchased via UK site using PM?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Their deliveries are running late btw for anyone who ordered anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Macer123

Anyone know if they will take returns here if purchased via UK site using PM?

Yes, no bother with some recent purchases I made from the .com site.
    Just bring the docket from the online delivery and they can scan the bar code
    and determine what you paid etc.

Advertisement