Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian military plane crashes in Black Sea, killing 92

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Oodoov

RobertKK wrote: »
    Terrorism is not being ruled out.

If terrorism, number 1 suspect = Saudi Arabia, the cause for so much misery in the world.

I wouldn't rule anything out tbh. Islamists have a lot of friends in high places including that s h I thole Saudi Arabia.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Oodoov wrote: »
    I wouldn't rule anything out tbh. Islamists have a lot of friends in high places including that s h I thole Saudi Arabia.

Conspiracy theories already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭LeBash

Gatling wrote: »

The statement is pretty factual. The post never said they were involved with this incident but they have been funding all sorts for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Gatling wrote: »

Mod: You've done nothing but snipe and troll in this thread from the start, to pursue your agenda, and it's frankly disgusting. Don't post here again please.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

92 Russians dying in a plane crash are far far less important than an American and a Brit dying of coronary failure.

Advertisement