Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian military plane crashes in Black Sea, killing 92

Options
  • 25-12-2016 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,287 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38430164

" The plane disappeared from radar two minutes after taking off from Sochi at 05:25 (02:25 GMT), heading for Latakia in Syria.
    Debris and several bodies have been found, with no reports of survivors.
    The Tu-154 was carrying soldiers, reporters and 64 members of the famed Alexandrov military music ensemble who were to perform for Russian troops."

Makes one think perhaps that must be a higher power somewhere, given the number of children would were slaughtered in Syria, courtesy of Vlad.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Oodoov

R. I. P. You should be ashamed of yourself OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Oodoov wrote: »
    R. I. P. You should be ashamed of yourself OP.

Lol .

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭yermanoffthetv

That's a terrible tradegey, the politics of Russia in Syria aside, the red army choir were immensely talented group and it's a big loss to Russian musical culture.

I also understand a well know aid worker Dr Yelizaveta Glinka was on board. RIP to them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

sugarman wrote: »
    I didn't hear this much uproar when the US where invading Iran and Iraq. Or the UN in the Yugoslavia.

You didn't? Where were you?

??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

90 more victims that Putin can personally chalk down to his wet dream in Syria.

RIP. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

Del.Monte wrote: »
    90 more victims that Putin can personally chalk down to his wet dream in Syria.

RIP. :(

What, his wet dream about not wanting an Islamic state near his border?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭twill

Yes, a plane crash in which 92 people died is really about Putin, he is the puppet master, don't you know.

Here is something actually relevant. I've heard that the crash may mean the end of the Red Army choir.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭bilston

sugarman wrote: »

" The plane disappeared from radar two minutes after taking off from Sochi at 05:25 (02:25 GMT), heading for Latakia in Syria.
    The Tu-154 was carrying soldiers, reporters and 64 members of the famed Alexandrov military music ensemble who were to perform for Russian troops."

Makes one think perhaps that must be a higher power somewhere, given the number of children would were slaughtered in Syria, courtesy of Vlad.

A higher power, lol.

G'way out if that, it's a war. They're not doing it for the craic. Innocent people die. I didn't hear this much uproar when the US where invading Iran and Iraq. Or the UN in the Yugoslavia.

You weren't aware of an uproar during the US led invasion of Iraq?

Are you fecking serious?

Also when did the US invade Iran?

Step away from the Sherry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

There are a few holes in your idea.

Why did the higher power allow Putin to kill the kids in the first place?
    Why didn't the higher power take out Putin himself instead of a load of random people?

There are a few more questions but I'll let you work on those ones first..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,960 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

ffs people, theres 90 people dead and 90 families having a truly dreadful christmas! rip

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

As if the reprehensible ghouls on this thread give a damn about children in Syria. It is all about point scoring. They don't care about children in Syria or anywhere else, they certainly couldn't care less about children in Yemen..but that war is approved by those who think for them so they don't mention it at all. The most populated areas of Syria are out from under the grasp of head hackers, that's a good thing, people can start rebuilding their lives.

As if the reprehensible ghouls on this thread give a damn about children

Shame

Ah well fly a **** heap that was taken out of service donkeys years ago due to abismal safety record .
    Blame the government for allowing it

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Skommando

As if the reprehensible ghouls on this thread give a damn about children in Syria. It is all about point scoring. They don't care about children in Syria or anywhere else, they certainly couldn't care less about children in Yemen..but that war is approved by those who think for them so they don't mention it at all. The most populated areas of Syria are out from under the grasp of head hackers, that's a good thing, people can start rebuilding their lives.

well said, keyboard know alls, selectively copy and pasting half truths and clichés

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Putin has been on the right side in Syria, and the west and its media has been a disgrace with the terrorists supporting rebels it has been supporting.

If you hate Christmas then yeah maybe the rebels appeal to you as they have prohibited the celebration of Christmas.
    In Putin supported Syria, people are free to celebrate Christmas, but we are suppose to despise the side that is not rife with Islamist extremist and who started the whole disaster.
    There is so much delusion around concerning Syria and at least Aleppo is now free of the rebels.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Is there any wonder politics in this country is in such a mess when there are such clowns in the country who can vote.

92 people died. Shut the **** up. It's nothing to do with Syria or aleppo, Iraq , balkans, Vietnam, bernie or the water charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,761 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Gatling wrote: »
    Lol .

Пребывание классное, товарищ.
    (Stay classy, comrade.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

I view the death of the Choir to be incredibly tragic and sympathise immensely with them. I've actually followed their music for years and think they were incredibly talented.

It is absolute bull**** to claim that people don't care about those in Syria, I view Putin's actions in Syria to be reprehensible however given your post history, you're obsessed with praising the tyrant Putin. So I doubt anyone can expect a productive discussion about Putin/Russia with you.

B_Wayne wrote: »
    It is absolute bull**** to claim that people don't care about those in Syria, I view Putin's actions in Syria to be reprehensible however given your post history, you're obsessed with praising the tyrant Putin. So I doubt anyone can expect a productive discussion about Putin/Russia with you.

I am not saying that people in general don't care. I am saying that the sick individuals revelling because Russians died don't care. If they really cared about people in Syria they would care about them in Yemen also, but they never mention Yemen.

The Vladimir Putin appreciation thread is a wind up btw. Is he a saint? No. is he the demon he is portrayed by western media to be? No. Is Syria better off because (invited) Russian assistance is pushing the war towards its conclusion? Most definitely yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Lol .

No one believes or cares about what you say.you're an extremist/fanatic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Being happy at the death of musicians, reporters and rank and file soldiers...the World is not short of d!ckheads.

If it was a Higher power administering justice, why target musicians, reporters and soldiers who have absolutely no influence on policy or strategic decisions? I tell you, OP, the critical-thinking abilities (and lack thereof) make me worry for the future of mankind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

RobertKK wrote: »
    Putin has been on the right side in Syria, and the west and its media has been a disgrace with the terrorists supporting rebels it has been supporting.

If you hate Christmas then yeah maybe the rebels appeal to you as they have prohibited the celebration of Christmas.
    In Putin supported Syria, people are free to celebrate Christmas, but we are suppose to despise the side that is not rife with Islamist extremist and who started the whole disaster.
    There is so much delusion around concerning Syria and at least Aleppo is now free of the rebels.

I think the majority of people are forming their own opinions with the wealth of information available and realise this now. This is a major shift from 3/4 years ago where people generally would have been very pro USA at all costs. The US are the root cause of this mess and continue to support the more undesirable factions in the conflict. The Assad regime is the lessor of all evils and moreso since Europe is receiving the brunt of the backlash.

Покойся с миром.

RIP

smurgen wrote: »
    No one believes or cares about what you say.you're an extremist/fanatic.

You cared enough to post .

Extremeist that's a new one ,

Heil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

You cared enough to post .

Extremeist that's a new one ,

Heil

*extremist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Shame

Ah well fly a **** heap that was taken out of service donkeys years ago due to abismal safety record .
    Blame the government for allowing it
    *abysmal

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

smurgen wrote: »
    *extremist.
    *abysmal

This is now the spell check thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭yermanoffthetv

All the politics on this thread. Kindly shove it up your hole.This is a great loss to music and culture for everybody. This is about the death of a world renound choir group, not an active combat military unit.If the Welsh male choir group crashed en route the the middle east would you be so political? I don't bloody think so. They sang all sorts of songs not just military ones, i mean they even did happy ffs....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Terrorism is not being ruled out.

If terrorism, number 1 suspect = Saudi Arabia, the cause for so much misery in the world.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Theonegun

RobertKK wrote: »
    Terrorism is not being ruled out.

If terrorism, number 1 suspect = Saudi Arabia, the cause for so much misery in the world.

The russians like the us will eventally pay for there crimes iin thue middle east getting a bit too loud .

Advertisement