Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelchair guy using tiny dog

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Dogs both big and small are outdoor animals. They don't wear clothes and have fur to protect them against the cold besides it wasn't actually cold today. Maybe the dog was nervous because there was a weirdo staring at it???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Ah your type sicken me. Homeless people have enough people working on their behalf. Go gather up s few and put them. In your house. But of course you wouldn't. Cos your an all talk no action keyboard warrior.

Wow..... :pac:
    Well done on twisting things. I genuinely mean that too (no joke)

See I was saying how you cared about the dog being cold but what about homeless people in the same position. Like you couldn't give a toss about them.
    All you cared about was "reporting" about some dog. You're a do-gooder. But if I say more I'll probably be banned.

But... Here's some advice: get a reality check.

1, twisting things only works on people with low iq's ;)
    2, you're of a certain kind of person where if someone says or does something you don't like... You look to report them. Grow a pair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

There's a lad who begs in Eyre Square while holding a really tiny dog as well. Thought it a strange combination when I noticed it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Perish the thought that when the man lost his home he didn't want to give away his dog as well. Cruel bastard he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

Perish the thought that when the man lost his home he didn't want to give away his dog as well. Cruel bastard he is.

He could be cruel to the dog, how do you know? Does losing one's home excuse us from certain actions?

• Advertisement

He could be cruel to the dog, how do you know? Does losing one's home excuse us from certain actions?

Losing home and not wanting to lose your dog is fairly reasonable. If the dog is being fed there's no issue that I can see.

Losing home and not wanting to lose your dog is fairly reasonable. If the dog is being fed there's no issue that I can see.

Well none of us know the truth behind this particular case. However, I don't think simply feeding an animal should be significant criteria for owning one and thankfully the law agrees.

Well none of us know the truth behind this particular case. However, I don't think simply feeding an animal should be significant criteria for owning one and thankfully the law agrees.

To be honest if you're advocating taking a mans dog away - his only company on the streets then you and the OP are a pair of horrible people to say the least. I know the lad because I've seen him plenty of times in newbridge he loves that dog from what I saw and does his best to look after him. Move on with your own life and leave the chap be. It's lonely being on the streets and it's his only company.

To be honest if you're advocating taking a mans dog away - his only company on the streets then you and the OP are a pair of horrible people to say the least. I know the lad because I've seen him plenty of times in newbridge he loves that dog from what I saw and does his best to look after him. Move on with your own life and leave the chap be. It's lonely being on the streets and it's his only company.
    I never said anything about taking his dog away though, unlucky.

I never said anything about taking his dog away though, unlucky.

Ah good you're arguing for the sake of it.

Happy Christmas.

• Advertisement

Ah good you're arguing for the sake of it.

Happy Christmas.

Too much beer for someone I think .

Too much beer for someone I think .

Too little sleep rather.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Just a strange thought... but how about you mind your own business? :pac:
    It was'nt like he was whipping the dog in the middle of the street. So the dog was cold. Big deal. Plenty of homeless people sleeping on the streets tonight. Where is your bleeding heart for them? ;)

I always laugh at these type of posts.

You are not allowed to show any concern for a shivering pup. Because homelessness.

You are not allowed to show any concern for Syrian people. Because homelessness.

Take in a homeless person instead, because that ACTUALLY would be something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭monty_python

uch wrote: »
    Just take the Dog off him, he's not going to run after you

I wouldn't. He would prob get wheelly angry

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I always laugh at these type of posts.

You are not allowed to show any concern for a shivering pup. Because homelessness.

You are not allowed to show any concern for Syrian people. Because homelessness.

Take in a homeless person instead, because that ACTUALLY would be something.

No mate, not pulling one of those.
    Point is people have more compassion for animals. Also people love to report anything they don't like.

But I guess unless I don't take in 100 homeless people I can't say people have compassion for animals over people. Cause boards-logic :pac:

Advertisement