Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goals for 2017.

Options
2»

Comments

Anyone got a link to the thread from last year?

Curious to see what goals I set out and then failed miserably upon. :P (Fairly confident i posted in this thread last year).

Mine are simple enough this year:

1) Purchase Family Home (this is the important one) (hopefully have it paid outright by the end of the year if I'm incredibly lucky)
    2) Lose weight (want to be 14st come December.. I'm in and around 16 and a half to 17st at the moment)
    3) Get out more. From 'adventure' things like hiking and mountain trails to social things like nights out. Just get out more in general.
    4) Participate in some kinda physically competitive event that requires specific training (like a boxing night or that kinda craic).

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Chakra Khan

Lose Weight (2.5 stone)
    Give up fags
    Save some money (7.5 K)
    Retain sanity for the 12 months

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Anyone got a link to the thread from last year?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057541465

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭laurie88

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Do something good for the community. I currently volunteer with friends of the elderly and visit a lady once a week, I'd love to do something with kids / young adults.

where are you located? I want to start a touch rugby team and then comp, teaching young people how to play the game. Get enough interest by the summer and then run a summer camp with the momentum gained.
    I'm in North Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭YourSuperior

1. Drastically reduce consumption of the news/infotainment/circus show. Finally understand I'm just a largely helpless and clueless spectator -- who's probably better off doing something else.

2. Improve my social mask/behaviour in public and look more engaged/happy/concerned -- whenever the situation demands it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I now lift dumbells 20-25 per arm. Want to increase weight to at least 45; have been on 20'ish for the past while.
    Drink more water at work.
    Get a work related cert (eg; SCCM or AD).
    Get an off-line social life.
    Start my Canadian PR application.
    Save lots of money.

Advertisement