Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭kate07

I just called PAS, they are on No. 85 on the open and No. 35 on inter for Dublin batch 4.1. The panel is going to remain open till April 2019.

I'm number 26 on the interdepartmental batch 4.1 panel, ive not been contacted yet?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

kate07 wrote: »
    I'm number 26 on the interdepartmental batch 4.1 panel, ive not been contacted yet?!!

I would give PAS a ring . They are very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 12 backtogeather

Sorry to hear that, I was just relaying what was told to me yesterday. Maybe they contacted your HR department for references?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Twinning

I wonder would it be because you don't need clearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Louiseb63

Completed the Garda vetting, clearance and just have to drop some paperwork in and then I will be placed :) will know on Monday woohoo

• Advertisement

Completed the Garda vetting, clearance and just have to drop some paperwork in and then I will be placed :) will know on Monday woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Amaru976

Louiseb63 wrote: »

What number are you in each comp Louise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thebale

Hi

I have the EO interview on Tuesday, any tips of what to expect or questions asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭marty whelan

thebale wrote: »
    Hi

I have the EO interview on Tuesday, any tips of what to expect or questions asked.

Hi thebale, good luck in your interview. Check the last page for a few answers to your questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭marty whelan

thebale wrote: »
    Hi

Hi thebale, good luck in your interview. Check the last page for a few answers to your questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭kate07

Twinning wrote: »
    I wonder would it be because you don't need clearance?

Yeah quiet possibly, I'll give PAS a call monday to see.

Amaru976 wrote: »
    What number are you in each comp Louise?

I am number 4 on the open and not on interdepartmental

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Nicparola

Currently on the panel for open and interdepartmental but also going for internal EO in my department. If I take the internal one will I still get offer from PAS? I'd prefer to get out of my department so not pushed on internal comp but if PAS don't reach my number before april I'm thinking if I take it the mobility may help me transfer. Any input on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Crunchymomma

Nicparola wrote: »
    Currently on the panel for open and interdepartmental but also going for internal EO in my department. If I take the internal one will I still get offer from PAS? I'd prefer to get out of my department so not pushed on internal comp but if PAS don't reach my number before april I'm thinking if I take it the mobility may help me transfer. Any input on this?

I think if you take the internal then you are no longer eligible for the interdepartmental but you could still get an open offer

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kiwi_101

Is there an email address for PAS that you can contact to see what number they are at?

Is there an email address for PAS that you can contact to see what number they are at?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 backtogeather

Kiwi_101 wrote: »

Just give them a call they are very approachable

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭UpBack1234

Hi all just to let you know that PAS have informed me that the 2016 EO panel is due to expire on 30th April next - good news for those of us a little further down the list! :)

I got an email there from PAS, they are up to 100 now. Can’t belive how quick they are flying through the panel

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭joe1979

I got an email there from PAS, they are up to 100 now. Can’t belive how quick they are flying through the panel

I presume that’s the open? Wow it is fast any idea of the inter?

• Advertisement

joe1979 wrote: »

Sorry yeah it’s open. No idea, sorry

joe1979 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Jakeren7

Is that for dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Jakeren7

Good luck to everyone doing interviews this week

Jakeren7 wrote: »
    Is that for dublin

Yeah Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dadoffive

They are up to around the 100 mark on the open and about the 40 mark on the interdepartmental according to an email I got from them this morning. These are approximates!!! But it is good to see it moving!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Doogie34

Just rang they said they are at 105, batch 4.1 and hoping to finish the batch by the end of the month. They also said that most of the vacancies are in the Gards, was hoping to get foreign affairs but they said that's unlikely :(

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭linpoo

Doogie34 wrote: »
    Just rang they said they are at 105, batch 4.1 and hoping to finish the batch by the end of the month. They also said that most of the vacancies are in the Gards, was hoping to get foreign affairs but they said that's unlikely :(

What number did you ring? I'm hoping to stay in my department and my managers are trying to keep me so hope i can stay

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Doogie34

I rang the PAS number, its definitely the number, when I was becoming CO I wanted to stay in the place I was temp so I put in a request, they said I need to get my manager to apply for a placing and if they have an app for that place I can be assigned to it, but do ring them the number is 8587400 or email them at clearance@publicjobs.ie if you email make sure to quote your candidate ID

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭linpoo

Doogie34 wrote: »
    I rang the PAS number, its definitely the number, when I was becoming CO I wanted to stay in the place I was temp so I put in a request, they said I need to get my manager to apply for a placing and if they have an app for that place I can be assigned to it, but do ring them the number is 8587400 or email them at clearance@publicjobs.ie if you email make sure to quote your candidate ID

Thanks. My manager sent an email requesting to keep me but il give a ring too

Advertisement