Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Christmas Giveaway

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Steve X2 wrote: »
    Fair play for this man, not many people do this sort of thing.
    You can leave my name off the list though, so someone else can win "The Box" :)

Same here, I have everything I want for Christmas (other than a Euro Lotto win! :P) so I'll pass on putting my name down. But whomever wins make sure to post some snaps (and maybe stick around a while if you're a lurker).

Fair play Alter. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Count me in :)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

You're amazing, I'd love to join in.
    I hope things are improving for you. Don't forget if you need any help at all its never any harm asking. Take care of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

fair play man, whats in the box ?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

I'd also like to be included in the draw. Even though I visit here quite often I very rarely post and would understand if I'm not active enough to be included. Either way it's very generous of you to do this. Happy Christmas buddy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭GreyAlien

A very generous Christmas gift. Count me in too. :)
    Like the above poster I don't post often, but visit quite often to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

https://youtu.be/nwOx-PxMt5I

Congrats and thanks to everyone for taking part!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

https://youtu.be/nwOx-PxMt5I

Congrats and thanks to everyone for taking part!
    I won't spoil it, he'll be well chuffed! Well deserved. Next beers in yours bud lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭geotrig

Haha ,excellent stuff 0/\ and can't wait to see what's in the box

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

He should do what Martin Shkreli did with the Wu-Tang Clan album and never reveal it's contents.

• Advertisement

DinoRex wrote: »
    He should do what Martin Shkreli did with the Wu-Tang Clan album and never reveal it's contents.

up to the man himself

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,533 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well done that man!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Fair play to the chap! :p Merry Christmas to all! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 34,517 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

:eek: was away all weekend and only saw this now!

That's made my week, thanks dude! Will be keeping this for Christmas morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

Excellent, very kind of you to do this.

Master of the Universe

Picking this up from Bray this evening, much excite!

o1s1n wrote: »
    Picking this up from Bray this evening, much excite!

Enjoy pal. Hope you've a great Christmas

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,853 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭Inviere

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    What is it?

It's a bla.....actually no, not this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭Inviere

C'mon o1s1n, show us yer box....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,317 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

any update?

Master of the Universe

Sorry guys! I've been entertaining guests over Christmas for the last few weeks and haven't been anywhere near boards.

The box contained so many goodies I don't even know where to start. :eek:

From Gameboy/Megadrive/n64/ and Xbox games to a biker Mice from Mars DVD, old videogames magazines, a lovely animation cel of Blanka, a Tetris lamp and load of munchies.

There was so much stuff I almost accidentally threw out some CEX vouchers that I found in an envelope down the bottom :eek:

Honourable mentions go to a hama bead sprite of Arthur from Ghouls n Ghosts throwing a spear and a Tetris Bop It that my sister very quickly acquired for herself and drove everyone mad on Christmas day with :D

Thanks again Alter Egotist, very generous of you! :)

o1s1n wrote: »
    Sorry guys! I've been entertaining guests over Christmas for the last few weeks and haven't been anywhere near boards.

The box contained so many goodies I don't even know where to start. :eek:

From Gameboy/Megadrive/n64/ and Xbox games to a biker Mice from Mars DVD, old videogames magazines, a lovely animation cel of Blanka, a Tetris lamp and load of munchies.

There was so much stuff I almost accidentally threw out some CEX vouchers that I found in an envelope down the bottom :eek:

Honourable mentions go to a hama bead sprite of Arthur from Ghouls n Ghosts throwing a spear and a Tetris Bop It that my sister very quickly acquired for herself and drove everyone mad on Christmas day with :D

Thanks again Alter Egotist, very generous of you! :)

Sh*t is that where that voucher went. LOL. Messing. No bother pal. Glad you liked it! Happy Christma-Birth-A-Versary again. Glad other members of your family got enjoyment from it also!

To anyone else who missed out, I'll try do a giveaway here at least once every quarter if I remember. Feel free to send me a friendly reminder if I don't.

Be good to each other and play nice ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Aha sounds really good! I'm jelly man! :D

Advertisement