Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4/Xbox One Logitech G29 Wheel, Pedals and Gear stick - 129 Sterlling

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Hi Dogewhat is the difference between v1 and V2? Can you leave the pedals and wheel on it when you fold it away? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭willciviceg5

Is it still for €130.00 on amazon I can't find the link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No. It was a 1 day sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭willciviceg5

God damn it I have been looking for one of these for a reasonable price for months, and watch this thread constantly, I got married on Saturday and missed it. If anyone knows of any other cheap links let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

Danick wrote: »
    Hi Dogewhat is the difference between v1 and V2? Can you leave the pedals and wheel on it when you fold it away? Thanks

You sure can, you can see it folded and standing half way through this video:

This is mount v1:

Gear%20Mount%20Wheel%20stand-250x250.jpg

This is mount v2:

gear-shifter-mount-v2-for-wheel-stand-82-250x250.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Any more deals on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Down to £150 in pc world for the bundle. Not sure about here, bundle doesnt come up on the irish site

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭kessler182

lankz92 wrote: »
    Down to £150 in pc world for the bundle. Not sure about here, bundle doesnt come up on the irish site

I was on to them today asking if they can price match the same bundle as the UK store is offering, i'll keep you all posted if I get a response!

kessler182 wrote: »
    I was on to them today asking if they can price match the same bundle as the UK store is offering, i'll keep you all posted if I get a response!

Cheers was in store earlier and its marked at €200 with a free shifter. Thats roughly €25 more than uk. Im close to the border so i'll call in at the weekend and if they wont match it i'll fly down to newry haha

lankz92 wrote: »
    Cheers was in store earlier and its marked at €200 with a free shifter. Thats roughly €25 more than uk. Im close to the border so i'll call in at the weekend and if they wont match it i'll fly down to newry haha

What store was that?

• Advertisement

Daniel S wrote: »
    What store was that?

Dundalk. Had a bundle over near the laptops

Been on a fúckin' mission the last few days trying to get one. Finally have one on order.

£147.82 total, plus whatever parcel motel charge. This is including the shifter.

PC World UK won't let you order off them. Maplins Ireland currently want 505 euro for the bundle. Hit and miss with PC world Ireland, but you'll be paying 200 at least.

Go to Flubit, register and start the free trial. The free trial lets you price match against PC World, amongst others. Throw in the URL from PC World UK bundle and it'll come back with an offer in a few minutes, I got 1% off, but that doesn't really matter anyway. :D

Use Parcel Motel as your delivery address and BT36 4PE as your own postal code for your billing address.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Been on a fúckin' mission the last few days trying to get one. Finally have one on order.

£147.82 total, plus whatever parcel motel charge. This is including the shifter.

PC World UK won't let you order off them. Maplins Ireland currently want 505 euro for the bundle. Hit and miss with PC world Ireland, but you'll be paying 200 at least.

Go to Flubit, register and start the free trial. The free trial lets you price match against PC World, amongst others. Throw in the URL from PC World UK bundle and it'll come back with an offer in a few minutes, I got 1% off, but that doesn't really matter anyway. :D

Use Parcel Motel as your delivery address and BT36 4PE as your own postal code for your billing address.

The box is huge. I'm not sure it'll fit in a locker. You'd be better using parcel wizard for this one which is what i did

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

zarquon wrote: »
    The box is huge. I'm not sure it'll fit in a locker. You'd be better using parcel wizard for this one which is what i did

Good plan, it definitely wouldn't fit in a locker.

I plan on just picking it up for the Nightline depot anyway :pac:

I grabed one in pcworld/currys yesterday, too lazy to go up north haha. Project cars is a must have game with this, currently on sale on psn and most shops about €20. I tried drive club first and it worked okay not great but still good, have a psvr so hoped it would be a little better but it truely shines in project cars on default settings. Cant wait to try out a few more tracks and cars in it.

I'll also give it a try in euro truck sim when i get a chance to set it up on pc.

zarquon wrote: »
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    Good plan, it definitely wouldn't fit in a locker.

Well it's finally been dispatched. We'll see how it worked out in a day or so!

Well it's finally been dispatched. We'll see how it worked out in a day or so!

Received two codes this morning. Looking promising. :pac:

Received two codes this morning. Looking promising. :pac:

Two tracking codes?
    One for shifter and one for wheel I guess so

Hopefully you aren't too far from a PM Depot :P

405976.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Advertisement

Good stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I managed to get that deal before xmas for 159eu for G29. I love it, but it's such a shame o couldn't not get hands on G920. :(
    If you plan on playing forza horizon 3 on pc, keep in mind that H shifter is not working on G29, but it works with G920. I guess Microsoft just being dicks.
    New Gran turismo better be good...

Still, best bargain I ever got of this forum. Good luck to all who got it. :)

Advertisement