Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Warehouse Deals £30 off a £100 spend

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Click on this link
    On the left hand side you'll have all the departments: any item shown when clicking on those departments will be eligible for the discount
    You can't do a standard search

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

It is confusing. I found a camera under warehouse deals but no 20% off. When I go via the link above it doesn't show up. So I assume that it's only certain items in the warehouse.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Discodog wrote: »
    It is confusing. I found a camera under warehouse deals but no 20% off. When I go via the link above it doesn't show up. So I assume that it's only certain items in the warehouse.

yeah, items that have been returned or damaged boxes or things like that, if they don't have any units with blemishes it won't be in the warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 20,803 ✭✭✭✭cormie

So you can't use the "warehouse" search for these deals? Or you can, but you just can't search on the regular amazon site? You must only use the search on the link above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

cormie wrote: »
    So you can't use the "warehouse" search for these deals? Or you can, but you just can't search on the regular amazon site? You must only use the search on the link above?

No you can't do a standard search even from the Warehouse: you can only browse through all the pages.

Is not that bad, for example if you are looking for a Mobile phone, select these categories

Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Mobile Phones & Smartphones

It will only show you the items eligible for the discount

• Registered Users Posts: 20,803 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks, that sounds a bit of a pain, but worth a go if you're looking for something in particular :) I guess you just need to check the categories and subcategories on the breadcrumb when you view the product from the normal amazon page.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

darconio wrote: »
    No you can't do a standard search even from the Warehouse: you can only browse through all the pages.

Is not that bad, for example if you are looking for a Mobile phone, select these categories

Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Mobile Phones & Smartphones

It will only show you the items eligible for the discount

And if you drill down a specific category until you hit an option to filter for a particular brand name, you can select that and then click back up to the top level, which will filter the entire discounted range by that brand.

Advertisement