Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free box of Roses & Christmas Lights for Electric Ireland customers

Options
  • 09-12-2016 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Just sign up / login on their rewards site and you'll see two vouchers:
    • Free 321g box of Roses in Supervalu
    • Free 40 Christmas Fairy lights in Woodies

Decv9rY.png

Just got both myself yesterday. No idea why they're not promoting this more themselves - I just happened to login and noticed them yesterday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

We apologise if you may be experiencing difficulties when using our Rewards website. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭Ms2011

vicwatson wrote: »
    We apologise if you may be experiencing difficulties when using our Rewards website. We are working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience

Just sign in anyway, I did and got the vouchers, thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Can't even sign in. I type in my username and password and page never changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭eimsRV

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

did anyone try to print the vouchers? I selected print and it downloaded a png file, this is how it looks. cnt see that being accepted by shop403492.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

fifib wrote: »
    did anyone try to print the vouchers? I selected print and it downloaded a png file, this is how it looks. cnt see that being accepted by shop403492.JPG

A long as the barcode scans, you're fine. It is tied to the specific Real Rewards card that's tied to your Electric Ireland rewards account so make sure you have that with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭jayjbe

Just sign up / login on their rewards site and you'll see two vouchers:
    • Free 321g box of Roses in Supervalu
    • Free 40 Christmas Fairy lights in Woodies

Decv9rY.png

Just got both myself yesterday. No idea why they're not promoting this more themselves - I just happened to login and noticed them yesterday.

Cheers. That's the wife sorted for Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭deathtocaptcha

fifib wrote: »

It was accepted for me yesterday in SuperValu - girl tried to scan it from my phone which wouldn't work so she just keyed in bar code and it worked no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi all,

And thanks very much to the opening poster for starting this thread about our Rewards offer.

If anyone has a query they would like us to address, please let us know. We can take account details by private message and liaise with the Electric Ireland Rewards team if necessary.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Signed in but can't see any option to see the vouchers?

Edit : sorted. Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Ms2011 wrote: »
    Just sign in anyway, I did and got the vouchers, thanks OP :)

Would if I could but...

Got my lights today.
    It's worth noting they are only €3.99 in store on their sale.

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭kisugem

No Electric Ireland lights left in Cork.. so don't bother driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭uli84

Drove to Drogheda just to get them but they wouldn't just type the code, told me to bring that printed, great but don't think I'll be returning;)

uli84 wrote: »
    Drove to Drogheda just to get them but they wouldn't just type the code, told me to bring that printed, great but don't think I'll be returning;)

Shame on them.
    Finglas just took the code from my email on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Anyone know when you redeem your offer, do they email the voucher code to you? I took screen shots of the lights voucher and special offer for cinema but forgot the roses voucher code!

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Anyone know when you redeem your offer, do they email the voucher code to you? I took screen shots of the lights voucher and special offer for cinema but forgot the roses voucher code!

You get an option to print the page or email it to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

kceire wrote: »

You get an option to print the page or email it to yourself.
    Ah sugar I missed that! No free chocolates for me so!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭brianorourke

Ah sugar I missed that! No free chocolates for me so!

Might be wrong about this, but I think there's a menu option like "Recent Transactions", where you can see your voucher again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I was trying to sign up on th site for my mother who's a Electric Ireland customer, but when I'm typing in the account number it's saying it's invalid? The number I'm using is the one printed on the card under her name, she only joined recently so hasn't gotten a bill yet so I can't check that for it. Anyway around this? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Got mine in local supervalu.
    Handed in my phone and the girl on the till punched in the numbers off it.
    Thanks OP

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I was trying to sign up on th site for my mother who's a Electric Ireland customer, but when I'm typing in the account number it's saying it's invalid? The number I'm using is the one printed on the card under her name, she only joined recently so hasn't gotten a bill yet so I can't check that for it. Anyway around this? Cheers

Should only be a 9 digit number I think. From what I remember the number on the payment card is a lot longer but it may contain the account number. Mine starts with 902.....

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Entonces

I picked up the free roses during the week. I had a print out of the voucher with me.
    Unfortunately also spent €80 on wine while getting my free roses 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dermot10

Called into woodies Drogheda with printed off voucher for xmas lights . Was informed they were sold out and wouldn't be getting them back in before Xmas!! It was on a first come,first served basis!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

This kind of offer is very limited and don't think I'll be bothered in future

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got my roses and no issues in the shop - thanks to OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I logged in on my electric Ireland account but can't see any redeem option there.

Could anyone share the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Got my Roses & lights today, love me a freebie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I logged in on my electric Ireland account but can't see any redeem option there.

Could anyone share the link?

The redeem bar jumps from the top of screen down to the bottom for some reason. Here you go, look at the bottom.

https://www.electricirelandrewards.ie/Reward/Index/10741075107712101284#Get

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

I need lights myself...

Advertisement