Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is there no AH beers meetup this december ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I arrived in, announced myself loudly as 'Howyiz, I'm Boom_Bap' then proceeded to try to queeze between 2 tables full of drink and had everyone grabbing their drinks so they don't fall over.

Didn't make a pure show of myself, but a little bit of an entrance.

Was it you that knocked the pints? Small turn out but a good night.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I don't believe there was any major spillage, but I think someone might have knocked the table later that made a bigger mess than I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I don't believe there was any major spillage, but I think someone might have knocked the table later that made a bigger mess than I.

Was it me?

I wasn't drinking that night!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You were drinking that healthy non-beer beer :)

I have a feeling it might have been G_R that was the culprit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

You were drinking that healthy non-beer beer :) .

Practically a health drink.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It may have been me.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Yes, Gladys spilt beer on me and we all joked that he should be made to drink beer from a bowl :P

Advertisement