Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Just sorted a ticket for Scotland so I can breathe easy now (Friend's wife was only going for the sake of it and would prefer to go shopping so it's now mine). So relieved!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Redo91

Caranica wrote: »
    Just sorted a ticket for Scotland so I can breathe easy now (Friend's wife was only going for the sake of it and would prefer to go shopping so it's now mine). So relieved!
    How did you get do you mind me asking? It wasn’t on general sale was it?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Caranica wrote: »

Nice one, hoping we can pick them up over there. Still can’t believe it’s sold out, we always got them on general sale going over.

pc7 wrote: »
    Nice one, hoping we can pick them up over there. Still can’t believe it’s sold out, we always got them on general sale going over.

I know, you didn't even have to get them on the day they went on sale there was never a problem.

Got mine through a Scottish friend. Have an England ticket as friend got them through irfu supporters lottery and that will be my lot for the championship. Don't think I'll ever again get to repeat last year's 5/5 games

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Yeah got two for Wales, not a sniff for home games, unless someone comes through for me. What a year to do five!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Looking for 3 tickets for Scotland v Ireland.

Best places to check?? You think we might be lucky picking them up over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Ronney

Hey Romney, could you give us a breakdown of how corporate packages work?

Essentially you pay through the nose and get a meal and booze thrown in. Depending on the ticket the meal will be in a box or function room in or near the ground.

Below is what you get

Early admission to the IRFU VIP corporate hospitality
    Reserved seated match ticket provided by the IRFU and allocated in groups
    Pre-match celebrity guest speaker in shared facilities only
    Full complimentary bar (excluding champagne) throughout (3 Hours pre-match & 1-hour post-match)
    Superb three course gourmet meal
    Superior wines
    Half time drinks (in the Havelock Restaurant only)
    Colour television facilities with video replay
    Finger food during post-match reception
    Interview with current Irish players during the post-match reception in shared facility only
    Official match programme
    Ref Talk
    VIP guest wallet & invitation
    Experienced event managers in attendance throughout

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

I have a ticket to england wales. Any idea of how I could go about possibly swapping with someone for a ticket for Ireland England?

I have a ticket to england wales. Any idea of how I could go about possibly swapping with someone for a ticket for Ireland England?

I'd start with an England fans forum? Or maybe twitter and tag some of the rugby sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭trevezel

try toutless.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Redo91

I’m guessing there is zero chance of Scotland tickets going on sale at this stage? Had looked at flights a few weeks ago and they were reasonable but I’m guessing they are extortionate now.

Missed out on the supporters club draw for the home games so thought this might be my best chance of getting a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Brozy

Hi all,

Going over to Italy in Feb and was wondering whats the best way to get tickets? I had a look through this thread and saw that they went up on ticketmaster near the end of January. Is this likely to happen again?

I got tickets on Ebay.fr for the game in Paris last year but can't see anything up on Ebay for the Italy game so far.

I'd prefer not go through third parties like viagogo as they rob you. I did find a website, sport.ticketone.it, which looks fairly legit. Has anybody used this before?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,549 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Brozy wrote: »
    Hi all,

Going over to Italy in Feb and was wondering whats the best way to get tickets? I had a look through this thread and saw that they went up on ticketmaster near the end of January. Is this likely to happen again?

Yes Ticketone are the official seller for Italy.
    They are the biggest ticket vendor in Italy and are very reputable.

https://sport.ticketone.it/event/en/42058/90600336/italia-vs-irlanda-six-nations-championship-2019?ctsaffiliate=ITT

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Has anyone who bought tickets for England game received their ticket yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Duffryman

Eod100 wrote: »
    Has anyone who bought tickets for England game received their ticket yet?

Not yet, but wouldn't have expected them yet anyway - game is still the best part of three weeks away.

I'd expect to see them next week sometime. If it gets into the week of the game itself without them arriving, I'll probably start to worry myself.....

i ve just received my tickets for the scotland games

Duffryman wrote: »
    Not yet, but wouldn't have expected them yet anyway - game is still the best part of three weeks away.

I'd expect to see them next week sometime. If it gets into the week of the game itself without them arriving, I'll probably start to worry myself.....

Yeah early days yet I guess! Just need to get them posted from 1 address to another but once they arrive a few days ahead of the match should be grand sure. Think they usually say to get in touch if they haven't come within a week so won't panic just yet :)

trevezel wrote: »
    i ve just received my tickets for the scotland games

Ah nice. Was it tricky to come by out of curiosity?

not really, i subscribed for a supporters club membership, thats all

not really, i subscribed for a supporters club membership, thats all

Did you not have to buy the three match pack to get them? That’s the only offer o seen for Scottish tickets

• Advertisement

here is the message received from the SRU :

Dear Scotland Supporters Club member

Scotland Supporters Club: EXCLUSIVE access to tickets to Scotland’s Six Nations games

As a Scotland Supporters Club member you have exclusive prior access to buy individual match tickets for Scotland’s home games in the 2019 Six Nations Championship before any remaining tickets go on general sale to the public. I can confirm that the exclusive pre-sale for tickets to the games against Italy, Ireland and Wales will take place next week, on Tuesday 20 and Wednesday 21 November. Please note: this is the only period during which you can guarantee exclusive access to buy tickets before the wider public sale.

What is available to buy next Tuesday & Wednesday and how many can I buy?
    Match tickets will be available for all three of Scotland’s home Six Nations games, with the following purchase limit per member:

Scotland v Italy
    Saturday 2 February (2.15pm)
    6 (six) per person

Scotland v Ireland
    Saturday 9 February (2.15pm)
    4 (four) per person

Scotland v Wales
    Saturday 9 March (2.15pm)
    4 (four) per person

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Some hospitality tickets have gone on sale for Ireland vs Scotland through the Scottish site - but at €400 a pop! Might be a good sign that they opened up a new hospitality venue, hence they still have unsold tickets which may become available on a general sale closer to the day.

Scotland games against Ireland and Wales are reported to be sold out, maybe returns from clubs will be available in the following weeks...

Scotland games against Ireland and Wales are reported to be sold out, maybe returns from clubs will be available in the following weeks...

Bloody hope so, never in all the years going to Edinburgh have I had trouble getting tickets.

yeah, but scotland is a much better team now thats why demand for tickets keeps rising...

yeah, but scotland is a much better team now thats why demand for tickets keeps rising...

Yup and looks like Edinburgh and Glasgow could both make qfs in Europe so good wave of form

Spotted this on Facebook :

SCOTLAND v IRELAND TICKETS
    On-line sale starts 10am, Thursday 17 January
    A final release of tickets for the Guinness Six Nations game Scotland v Ireland at BT Murrayfield (Saturday 9 February, kick-off 3pm) will be available to purchase on-line from 10am this Thursday 17 January.

The number of tickets available for this game is extremely limited and many will be single seats only. Adult tickets only available and limited to maximum of 2 (two) per person. PLEASE NOTE: this limit is per person, per game, therefore if you have already bought 2 Scotland Season Passes, for example, you will not be able to purchase further Ireland tickets.

Adult tickets only are available and can ONLY be purchased online. Tickets can not be purchased by telephone or in person at the Ticket Centre.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

Did anyone else notice the Ireland v Scotland tickets up on ticketmaster for the 6 nations 2020 in August? A strange date, unless it is just an error.

470480.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Did anyone else notice the Ireland v Scotland tickets up on ticketmaster for the 6 nations 2020 in August? A strange date, unless it is just an error.

470480.png

Definitely an error.

Natwest 6 Nations isn't even the name anymore!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement