Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenova tablet €64.99 Argos, plenty of stock

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 48 AnneRyan

Does anyone know if the lenovo 8inch tablet is optimised (works) for chromecast?
    I already have a tablet, xioami mipad that does not work with chromecast and couldn't bare the grief again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

AnneRyan wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the lenovo 8inch tablet is optimised (works) for chromecast?
    I already have a tablet, xioami mipad that does not work with chromecast and couldn't bare the grief again.

Almost any andriod tab can cast to a chromecast, its screen mirroring where problems come in

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

AnneRyan wrote: »

Works fine with Chromecast - no issues at all

• Subscribers Posts: 48 AnneRyan

Sorry , my post was wrong.
    Should have asked will it screen mirror with a chromecast?
    Will it screen mirror KODI app

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's the same thing, yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

What's the display like?

Advertisement