Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Cheese and onion toastie and a bucket of tea after a successful long walk with the baby and the dog. I didn't even get them mixed up once. Deadly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Toasted hang and cheese sambo and a mug of tae. No buckets unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

You need a bucket for tea. I have two. I won't drink tea out of anything else. You should ask santa for a bucket for your tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Have to ask, what is CFR?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Patww79 wrote: »
    Makes sense, might have to exile myself for not knowing that.

Lucyfur wrote: »
    You need a bucket for tea. I have two. I won't drink tea out of anything else. You should ask santa for a bucket for your tea!

I have a Flash mug and a Daddy mug, I refuse to use anything else! Unless there's a Flash bucket... hmmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I made scrambled egg this morning but I didn't get any.. :( savages in my house. 12 eggs went into it (for 5 kids)
    So I made sausages after the trip to the opticians, managed to save 2 out of 7 for myself (only the 2&5 year olds at home with me )
    I'm still hungry..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Edamame.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Puibo wrote: »
    Psst! What's the name of that bread and where did you get it!!

I have no idea what you're talking about. I eat Brennan's Batch loaves like a man and scoff at those who would eat 'special breads'. Girl's blouses the lot of them.

I bet they eat breads like the following, just so it would help them with their long standing autoimmune illnesses. Big jessies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Just turned off the oven now. Home Made Lasagne (Dolmio Pack).

It smells lovely and just in time before the OH is due in from work. And then I realised.....she's not due home until 7:30 and I am left looking after 5 sick children in the mean time :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Trekker09

goz83 wrote: »
    Just turned off the oven now. Home Made Lasagne (Dolmio Pack).

It smells lovely and just in time before the OH is due in from work. And then I realised.....she's not due home until 7:30 and I am left looking after 5 sick children in the mean time :eek:

Dolmio isn't home made lasagne! I made one this after noon from scratch. Do I win a prize?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

About to make a home-made sweet n sour prawn dish. Got a recipe for the sauce, pretty close to the takeaway style and way better than the stuff in a jar.

I'll throw in some carrot, peppers, onions and pineapple. Should be nice.

Making some home-made chips too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Trekker09 wrote: »
    Dolmio isn't home made lasagne! I made one this after noon from scratch. Do I win a prize?

Yeh, your blue peter badge is in the post.

Yeh, your blue peter badge is in the post.

Hold the badge,it tastes like muck :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I'd a bowl of bran flakes this morning and a bowl of cauliflower soup for lunch.

Having a roast dinner later. Cannot wait. Quite the hungry hippo I am today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Yeah? So, you raised the cow, milked it, made butter, slaughtered and minced the beef? Grew your own Tomatoes, onions (and other veggies) and mashed them into a sauce? Grew your own wheat, made your own pasta and stole a few eggs from the local farmer?

Seriously dude....It's not like I slapped a premade yoke from Aldi in the microwave and asked for a medal. :rolleyes:
    Hold the badge,it tastes like muck :mad:

The dolmio lasagne is delicious :pac:

goz83 wrote: »
    Yeah? So, you raised the cow, milked it, made butter, slaughtered and minced the beef? Grew your own Tomatoes, onions (and other veggies) and mashed them into a sauce? Grew your own wheat, made your own pasta and stole a few eggs from the local farmer?

Seriously dude....It's not like I slapped a premade yoke from Aldi in the microwave and asked for a medal. :rolleyes:

The dolmio lasagne is delicious :pac:

I miss that cow :(

I'd a bowl of bran flakes this morning and a bowl of cauliflower soup for lunch.

Hippopotamus* \o/

*not you!

I have a yellow snack bar and tea. By far my favorite snack bar of all the snack bars.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

You should eat your roast in a bowl to complete the bowl trilogy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm having a spice bag and it's too big.

* Don't judge me on what I'm eating, I have no kitchen right now, be dieting again soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I just finished off a nice beef curry. Had some custard for desert as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Chicken stirfry.
    And now a square or six of Cadbury WholeNut to even out the chicken stirfry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Having homemade lasagna for dinner tonight then a Galaxy cookie crumble bar for dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I had KFC. 9 pieces for 9 quid. I had 4 pieces for lunch, 5 pieces for tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,542 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Grilled chicken, bacon, tomato, avocado sandwich on brown bread. My favourite food in the world.

Also, a small bowl of vegetable soup, and one of the Aldi versions of those Viscount mint chocolate biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Having homemade lasagna for dinner tonight then a Galaxy cookie crumble bar for dessert.

im fecking starving smelling this cook. Might have to crack open the chocolate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,249 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Going to have steak peas carrots and spuds in about an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

A bowl of noodles with a load of tuna and tomatoes horsed into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Just about to tuck into some pickled onions and extra mature cheddar with a slice of toast and a mug of rooibos tea.. can't drink black tea anymore..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement