Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to get custom toilet paper?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Nowhere is one word.

Jaysus and that's your argument that I've bad spelling? Did you catch anything else while you were fishing? :rolleyes:
    No comma after the word degree used. I take it you're not educated either.

I'm not actually. I had to leave school before my junior cert because I was being bullied something awful. Would you like to use that to make fun of me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Nowhere is one word.

Depends on the context.. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

If you studied art then maybe you should draw a picture? UNLESS YOU ARE AFRAID???

I may need to draw surreptitious a picture, but that does not mean that i can draw him/her a picture.

Sometimes the flow of energy from the universe is there and sometimes one must await the muse.

All I can say is that I promise a picture for you pending the arrival of both inspiration and of a drawing feature integrated into this message board.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Jaysus and that's your argument that I've bad spelling? Did you catch anything else while you were fishing? :rolleyes:

I'm still correct and you are not despite your aggression.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

OP should print out the contents of the thread so far and use accordingly. Perfectly suited for wiping one's dirty arse with.

• Advertisement

The only one being aggressive here is you. I don't believe I'm the one attacking you. I just made comment that an Art degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Clearly a breakdown in communication as you meant arts. But that's my fault, I'm so wholly uneducated.

No comma after the word degree used. I take it you're not educated either.

How are the can you handle the nose bleeds up that high?

The only one being aggressive here is you. I don't believe I'm the one attacking you. I just made comment that an Art degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Clearly a breakdown in communication as you meant arts. But that's my fault, I'm so wholly uneducated.

It was the original poster mentioned arts.

Oh dear, look at me, what a silly bitch I am.

You must move beyond knowledge and into wisdom, surreptitious, and then your training will be complete.

• Advertisement

And it was you that got on you're high horse...
    Do you see why all the replies?

I'm not actually. I had to leave school before my junior cert because I was being bullied something awful. Would you like to use that to make fun of me?

We were all bullied, you suck it up and get on with it. Obviously you've issues attacking a woman online 3 am who happens to have studied arts.

deco nate wrote: »
    And it was you that got on you're high horse...
    Do you see why all the replies?

It's your not you are.

It's your not you are.

Nope, I'm posting to you... You're.
    But hey, it YOU that's has an a arts degree... So ye know better

We were all bullied, you suck it up and get on with it. Obviously you've issues attacking a woman online 3 am who happens to have studied arts.

:rolleyes: jaysus them degrees didn't do much for your intelligence with stupid statements like that. Up until now I had no idea whether you were man or woman and I frankly don't care. I'd treat you just the same as you've treated me.

Also are you sure you were the one bullied? You seem more likely to have been the bully going by your comments. And you say I attacked you. :rolleyes:

Nope, I'm posting to you... You're.
    But hey, it YOU that's has an a arts degree... So ye know better

Please reread the post. You're only embarrassing yourself.

I taste a liquor never brewed – From Tankards scooped in Pearl – Not all the Frankfort Berries Yield such an Alcohol! Inebriate of air – am I – And Debauchee of Dew – Reeling – thro’ endless summer days – From inns of molten Blue – When “Landlords” turn the drunken Bee Out of the Foxglove’s door – When Butterflies – renounce their “drams” – I shall but drink the more! Till Seraphs swing their snowy Hats – And Saints – to windows run – To see the little Tippler Leaning against the – Sun!

Please reread the post. You're only embarrassing yourself.

Na, it's fun reading you're replys. ..

So...a bunch of men come online at 3 am and launch onto someone who studied and are angry because they never studied at all themselves. Jesus wept.

Na, it's fun reading you're replys. ..

It's your.

• Advertisement

So...a bunch of men come online at 3 am and launch onto someone who studied and are angry because they never studied at all themselves. Jesus wept.

Did you just assume my gender?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Bog Roll thread goes to shh it on the 10th post.

Classic :D

Tell me, how do you know that all of the replies are men??!

That's vevy, vevy sexist...

It's your.

That's a grammatically incorrect statement BTW. :D

It's your.

I'm loving this, why are you so wound up. Oh yea.... arts degree... Such sensitive soles... Did I spell that right?

Was in in context...

Really you arts people take everything soo literally...

I'm loving this, why are you so wound up. Oh yea.... arts degree... Such sensitive soles... Did I spell that right?

Was in in context...

Really you arts people take everything soo literally...
    No you didn't spell it right.

ive completed sum of my greatest works at 3.00am

The artist must await her inspirations whenever they intrude even in the witching hour.

I'm making porridge. Grab a bowl.

I was going to do an Arts degree but couldn't be bothered my ar se with it.....

• Advertisement

No you didn't spell it right.

Glad to see you're arts degree helped you spot the mistake.

Relax, tis after hours. You know how it is in here by know.. ... . :)

Advertisement