Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to get custom toilet paper?

Options
  • 05-12-2016 2:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭

I need to get some toilet paper with a certain image on it, anyone know where to get this done?
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

I know of one but their prices are a bit sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Is this another 'Virgin Mary appearing on things' scam miracle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

Imagine plying your trade making custom bog roll.
    High roller you'd be. Flush with funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

I know where I can get some secondhand stuff for ya, if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

My local university does them. They're also called Arts degrees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Excremently easy to customise it in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Custom toilet paper... now I've heard it all.

Edit: be the jaysus I googled it and there's results a plenty. OP have you tried using google?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

I heard of a place but they can only print brown...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

My local university does them. They're also called Arts degrees.

And what are you qualified in? Nothing I take it except throwaway remarks on a barely used account for fear of being found out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

And what are you qualified in? Nothing I take it except throwaway remarks on a barely used account for fear of being found out.

Oh snap! Did the poster touch a nerve :):)

• Advertisement

Which arts degree did you do?

deco nate wrote: »
    Oh snap! Did the poster touch a nerve :):)
    Ted111 wrote: »
    Which arts degree did you do?

My point is valid.

My point is valid.

.. . As you're arts degree... . :):)

deco nate wrote: »
    .. . As you're art degree... . :):)

I've two degrees.

You can't really assume that the poster is unqualified... an art degree is ****ing useless like. How many jobs will you get with an art degree seriously? A portfolio of work is head and shoulders above any degree.

I've two degrees.

No doubt because the art one got you no where.

I've a trade as well but the arts degree was hard work I don't why people think it's easy or something. Plus everyone commenting has very bad spelling and grammar problems.

I've two degrees.

I take it the other one is in digging a hole for yer self :)

I've a trade as well but the art's degree was hard work I don't why people think it's easy or something.

No one said it's easy. It's just useless. It's like going to medical school, studying as a doctor, going through years of training in hospitals to then decide to sweep roads.

No one said it's easy. It's just useless. It's like going to medical school, studying as a doctor, going through years of training in hospitals to then decide to sweep roads.

I have two jobs, it hasn't been useless and later on you can lecture and teach it just takes more study.

I have two jobs, it hasn't been useless and later on you can lecture and teach it just takes more study.

A portfolio of work would be much more useful. My wife knows people with art degrees who are ****e artists. **** sake these days anything and everything is art anyway.

You crushed 200 cans and glued them together? I'll buy that for 200,000 dollars. This is modern art!

G'way. And that's still ignoring the fact you can't know whether the poster you nonchalantly said had no degree indeed doesn't. He could be a doctor for all you know.

• Advertisement

A portfolio of work would be much more useful. My wife knows people with art degrees who are ****e artists. **** sake these days anything and everything is art anyway.

You crushed 200 cans and glued them together? I'll buy that for 200,000 dollars. This is modern art!

G'way. And that's still ignoring the fact you can't know whether the poster you nonchalantly said had no degree indeed doesn't. He could be a doctor for all you know.

Eh is it art or arts you're talking about? You sound like you don't know what you're on about.

when one has to - so defensively - strive to deny that ones qualification is not toilet paper, i feel we can extrapolate from this educational insecurity that the qualification in question is indeed in the neighborhood of toilet paper.
    and of course spelling/grammar nazi is the universal boards marker of a lost argument.

ted, ba

Nobody here knows the difference between art and arts. It's not funny that I'm listening to these morons this time of night.

Nobody here knows the difference between art and arts. It's not funny that I'm listening to these morons this time of night.

I took my arts degre in art.

I took my arts degre in art.

What did you study, incidentally?

ART

do i need to draw you a picture

ART

do i need to draw you a picture

If you studied art then maybe you should draw a picture? UNLESS YOU ARE AFRAID???
    Eh is it art or arts you're talking about? You sound like you don't know what you're on about.

How can you be so sure the poster in question does not hold a degree answer the question? Why don't you answer that question? It's not a difficult one.
    Plus everyone commenting has very bad spelling and grammar problems.

Please direct me toward my spelling mistakes?

You can't really assume that the poster is unqualified... an art degree is ****ing useless like. How many jobs will you get with an art degree seriously? A portfolio of work is head and shoulders above any degree.

Nowhere is one word.

From what I see, a degree in studying degree of Arts. Hello:)

• Advertisement

If you studied art then maybe you should draw a picture? UNLESS YOU ARE AFRAID???

How can you be so sure the poster in question does not hold a degree answer the question? Why don't you answer that question? It's not a difficult one.

Please direct me toward my spelling mistakes?

No comma after the word degree used. I take it you're not educated either.

Advertisement