Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Millionaire Raffle 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Lottomad17

jellybear wrote: »
    Was just coming on to post this :(

Over 5000 prizes picked in 15mins... never again 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lottomad17 wrote: »
    My online ticket says better luck next time already

Are the results up? Not even arsed logging in for that depression, at least wait till tomorrow to start the new year on a **** note

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭jomalone14

My dreams have been shattered :(:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭emmaro

Got a "better luck next time" too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭taylor3

Ah hang on if tickets are on sale up until 10pm how the hell can they have all winners done and dusted by 10 -10.15pm... i would have assumed it would be at least 11.30 or 12am before you could even check your ticket. Seems a bit iffy.

• Advertisement

But yet it still says draw in progress on the website...
    15mins for over 5000 prizes hmm

Never again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Has it even been drawn yet

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭techteacher

Was just coming on to post this :(

did you use app or website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Has it even been drawn yet

Well the online tickets seem to be all better luck next time.

If it’s computer generated they probably could do 5000+ numbers in a couple minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

did you use app or website

The website. Logged in and clicked on 'my games' and it shows it there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,212 ✭✭✭sonic85

I wouldn't bother checking anything until the morning TBH. I made the mistake one year of checking my ticket around midnight or shortly after and it said congratulations you've won.

What did I win? Sweet fcuk all

Think I'll enjoy my few drinks by the fire ring in the New year and check my ticket tomorrow, don't want a loosing lottery ticket to rain on my parade at this time of the night. God darn lottery................

sonic85 wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother checking anything until the morning TBH. I made the mistake one year of checking my ticket around midnight or shortly after and it said congratulations you've won.

What did I win? Sweet fcuk all

Holy **** i' d have a coronory.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

When I scan mine with the app it says results are not known yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Checked no’s- not a winner

Results are in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Full list of winners up - 359784 being the highest 500 eur winner. Million winner was in the 54k range.

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Full list of winners up - 359784 being the highest 500 eur winner. Million winner was in the 54k range.

So would that mean that the million euro winning ticket was a late purchase, like today ? If that is the case that is exactly what happened last year. Winning ticket then was bought on the day of the draw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Urindanger

taylor3 wrote: »
    So would that mean that the million euro winning ticket was a late purchase, like today ? If that is the case that is exactly what happened last year. Winning ticket then was bought on the day of the draw.

Nah 54k range was the winner. That would have been ages ago.

• Advertisement

taylor3 wrote: »

No, it was in the 54,000 range so would have been bought early on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Ah sure it would only make you sad that money, health is your wealth.....fooook.....

I’m still broke but happy.

Happy new year to all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,212 ✭✭✭sonic85

I'm still poor God damn it! Ah well

No, it was in the 54,000 range so would have been bought early on.

Oh I see. My sister just told me she bought one on Dec 8th. She's not at home to check ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

No love with my Gift-ticket, makes me glad I didn't bother buyin them this year, but congrats to any winners--hope we see at least ONE this year on boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Won 500 quid, wife is due in a few weeks time so every little helps. It will all go on nappies no doubt

martin101 wrote: »
    Won 500 quid, wife is due in a few weeks time so every little helps. It will all go on nappies no doubt

Awh congratulations! Best of luck over the next few weeks and, of course, with the new arrival! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Thank you, we are delighted. Glad I bought the ticket in the end. Wasn't going to bother, but really happy now. It will come in so handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭CraftySue

martin101 wrote: »

Congratulations, nice to hear someone won.

Advertisement