Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Chicken

Options
  • 29-11-2016 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

It could just be me but I'll ask anyway, does anyone have an issue eating chicken from China? I have to admit I have bought many things from China (mostly sh*tey electronics and gadgets) But I would be awful weary of the controls in place for producing chicken products.
    Dunne's and Tesco's sell several chicken products that are produced in China. I think they are called Diggers in Tesco, cannot remember the Dunne's name. I wonder how many people bought these products and are unaware of their origin, I mean most people probably don't read the info on the back of food packages, they probably just see the price and go with it.
    I, like many,have eaten beef curries out of Chinese take away's here (though not for a few years) and I have never actually had beef (if that is what it is) that tastes similar anywhere else, ever.
    So needless to say I wont be eating chicken that has been processed in china and shipped here.

Comments

Advertisement