Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life draw model+extra special idea

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jackmeath

thank you for clear answer.N

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

bee06 wrote: »
    Honest answer is I wouldn't find it very relaxing having some random stranger waiting on me, giving massages etc even when they were dressed. It all seems a bit strange and sleazy. I'm sure there are women out there who would be into a semi naked waiter or whatever, the same women who would book a stripper for a hen but definitely not for me.

I feel the same - I do see a market for doing such things for hen nights/birthdays but outside of that its kind of ... no, uncomfortable.

If Jackmeath just wants to be nude in front of people - art models the way :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Honest answer is I wouldn't find it very relaxing having some random stranger waiting on me, giving massages etc even when they were dressed. It all seems a bit strange and sleazy. I'm sure there are women out there who would be into a semi naked waiter or whatever, the same women who would book a stripper for a hen but definitely not for me.

You don't know what your missing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Donal55 wrote: »
    You don't know what your missing!

I can live with that. If I need a semi naked man to serve me tea I'll ask my husband.

no...jackmeath just wants to make women get relaxed,make them enjoyed time....not nude!!!clothed or half clothed!!I SAY AGAIN woman decide what i wear!!!!to make female feel comfortable!!sometimes where few females friends meet eachother they drink coffee tea eating snack then washing dishes....but while 1 person can do that intead them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

But you will have funny and be relax with cheeky massage and polish foods

bee06 thanks for answer

But you will have funny and be relax with cheeky massage and polish foods

Wait, you've sold it to me now!

senor and she can be with few her friends

jackmeath wrote: »
    senor and she can be with few her friends

Are you hiring?

Ive got Fancy Pants!

• Advertisement

bee06 you can be with your female friends

bee06 you can be with your female friends

Why cant she have male friends along?

Are you some sort of "ist"?

if she wants....

Are you hiring?

Ive got Fancy Pants!

Would you do Mexican food? I love Mexican food.

Or are you a Spanish Senor?

if she wants....

Is that extra?

How much are you charging for this service?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,183 ✭✭✭✭looksee

not for only 1 woman,for women i think in house would be 3-10 women,and they would just spend time funny,laughed maybe, most important they should feel relaxed.

As someone else said, for a hen night maybe, you might survive it! Otherwise just get 4 or 5 women together with tea or a bottle or two of wine and they will do loads of laughing and relaxing, no need for cheeky waiters :D

Would you do Mexican food? I love Mexican food.

Or are you a Spanish Senor?

Im a little from column A and a little from column Si.

everything sounds diffrent,strange ,when we talking about it and everything looks diffrent when is live,the same with my drawing session,one time happend i did life drawing for group females(40 age around)and....i met female friend who i work 5 years ago and she behaves normaly even she posed with me 1 drawing for girls she was brave enough....i remember her 5 years ago as gloomy housewife!!!!.i would never expect!!!!! that i met her in that place(life drawing)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

Are we feeding the trolls theses days?

If you asking seriously about it, do i can make spanish or mexican food.yes i can.1 spanish and 1 mexican food i can prepare,like i said.i can do that clothed or half clothed,always woman decide!!!!......again i can compare with my experince as life model...another time, girl who orgonise hen came to me and told me that bride is very shy and can i do poses with her but not so brave....i said ok no problem...respect is the most important...some people like this some others...

• Advertisement

I dunno. If I needed a guy in an apron to make me food I'd go to a diner.

You're going to have to offer something 'extra' Poitr.

*winks*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Candie wrote: »
    I dunno. If I needed a guy in an apron to make me food I'd go to a diner.

You're going to have to offer something 'extra' Poitr.

*winks*

I can picture the opening credits. Piotr and Candy's Tea Party...

Advertisement