Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster v Treviso

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭letowski

Agreed on both counts, although I thought Ronan O'Mahony or O'Shea were also in with a shot at the motm award.

Kleyn is so ****ing big. I really hope we start both him and O'Shea at some point. Throw in du Toit and Archer and that would be a ridiculously heavy pack.

Edit: Kleyn is listen as 110kg on the Munster website, but there is no way that is true. O'Shea is listed as 120, and Kleyn looks twice the size of him!

Yeah jeez, Thomas du Toit looked huge for a loose head.

Edit: just checked the Munster Rugby site, he is listed at 6'2'', 136kg(21st 5lbs) which is like half a weight of a mountain for a LHP. He is definitely the biggest prop we have on our roster now.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,068 ✭✭✭✭phog

Highlights of Munster v Treviso

Watch Scannell dummy from the back of a maul to create space on the wing for ROM to score and my favourite try from the game was Tyler's cross field kick from deep inside our half to ROM who catches and passes to Conway for his 2nd try of the day. Conway's first try was a bit of fortune but shows why you should always chase up a kick or run as support.

Advertisement