Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster v Treviso

Options
  • 26-11-2016 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Munster seem to be putting out a second stream team against Treviso.A win here will put Munster at the top of the Pro 12 table,ahead of Leinster.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

Johngoose wrote: »
    Munster seem to be putting out a second stream team against Treviso.A win here will put Munster at the top of the Pro 12 table,ahead of Leinster.

Ireland and Italy are playing today, treviso wont have full strength side by any means either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Adbrowne wrote: »
    Ireland and Italy are playing today, treviso wont have full strength side by any means either

It will be a great chance for Munster to get a bonus point win.Yes I did read that Treviso will be stretched with internationals away.Treviso away from home are normally poor as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Anatidaephobia

I think Munster have a very strong team out considering that it's an international weekend. Our pack is very strong, and I expect we'll push them around in the scrum all day. There's also a few first choice players in the backline, and I'm really excited to see how Arnold gets on.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,085 ✭✭✭✭phog

This is not on TV but Live95 might be broadcasting it in the radio and through their website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Munster 40 Treviso 8?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,477 ✭✭✭sioda

Lads tis baltic out here

Great weather for a match though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Treviso 3-0 up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

sioda wrote: »
    Lads tis baltic out here

Great weather for a match though
    What's the turnout like?

Try from 5m scrum for Munster.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

I have tried all TV channels and streams on the TV box but nothing, is it on any Web site?

• Advertisement

kub wrote: »
    I have tried all TV channels and streams on the TV box but nothing, is it on any Web site?
    No
    Zebre streamed their game against Munster s few weeks back but nothing for this one.
    Radio or Twitter the only options I think.

Conway try, 15 - 3 to Munster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

Conway again, 20-3.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,352 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

another conway try, converted, 22-3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭case885

Conway having a good game, he said in an article this week he has to play more consistently to get into Irish reckoning so good to see him back up his performance against the Maori.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

case885 wrote: »
    Conway having a good game, he said in an article this week he has to play more consistently to get into Irish reckoning so good to see him back up his performance against the Maori.

It's mad to think Conway is still only 25, he's been around for years. Ultimately as long as Earls stays as a back three player (which is highly likely) Conway is going to struggle to get big match starts. Sweetnam has taken his spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

Lads the ref here is awful. First game in the pro 12 for him so we will cut him some Slack. But he is truly bad.

Bout 4 Thousand I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

DOS scores the try to wrap up the BP.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Can someone update the score & time please?

29 - 3
    20 and bit minutes left

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,352 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

those 4k fans earned their bragging rights by the sounds of the live 95 commentary. It's a cold day to be standing around watching this non contest

2 more tries for Munster. Wootton and ROM

41 - 3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Good to see the team keeping the positive momentum going and look to be quite clinical in attack.

Top of the league :D

Finishes 46 - 3 Munster

Job done I suppose. Top of the table and a nice addition to the points difference.

It was a depleted Treviso side and we had a few new combinations but it was a dour enough game. There was 4 tries in the 2nd half but it was one if the worst halves of rugby thast I watched, the cold weather might have clouded my opinion.

I think our record of tries scored in a game is 7 once we got the 7th tonight In hoped we'd push on and beat the record, we got a penalty to kick to the corner, won the lineout but lost the ball forward in the maul and the game ended once Treviso kicked the ball away from the scrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭case885

How did sam Arnold perform? Will be interesting to see how he integrates.

case885 wrote: »
    How did sam Arnold perform? Will be interesting to see how he integrates.

He made two big errors, played the ball from their retsarts that hadn't gone 10. The second time he did it he knocked on the ball so Treviso got the scrum rather than us. In general he was OK, nothing special, good in defence and attack. Like a lot of games v Italian teams the work is generally done by the forwards. Tyler won MotM but I'd have given it to a forward.

Jack O Donoghue was my motm today he was everywhere.

Was in front of the management desk and they were frustrated at the slow play from the base.

Lads Klyen is immense

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Anatidaephobia

sioda wrote: »
    Jack O Donoghue was my motm today he was everywhere.

Was in front of the management desk and they were frustrated at the slow play from the base.

Lads Klyen is immense

Agreed on both counts, although I thought Ronan O'Mahony or O'Shea were also in with a shot at the motm award.

Kleyn is so ****ing big. I really hope we start both him and O'Shea at some point. Throw in du Toit and Archer and that would be a ridiculously heavy pack.

Edit: Kleyn is listen as 110kg on the Munster website, but there is no way that is true. O'Shea is listed as 120, and Kleyn looks twice the size of him!

• Advertisement

Advertisement