Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday Haul

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,664 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

JBL Charge 3
    2 x Fire TV sticks
    2 x Fire 7 tablets
    Victsing Bluetooth shower speaker
    PS4 headphones
    plus about 20 miscellaneous things I somehow thought I needed

Looking for a phone now... Moto G4 any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

2 dots
    Withings steel
    Roku stick
    Printer
    17" laptop

Indigestion tablets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,216 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Oat23 wrote: »

Unless I come across a good deal for an nvidia shield, I think I'm done now.

After more research I decided that a Xiaomi Mi Box will suit my needs as I don't need the extra power in the shield for what I want an android tv box for.

Found it on sale from a UK supplier so I can avoid import fees and a long wait. €88 delivered - https://www.thesolutionshop.co.uk/product/mi-box/

I hope nothing else comes up tomorrow because I've spent enough..

That bloody Dell laptop someone posted is tempting me now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Two dresses from gap
    Kids books for Christmas from the Book Depository
    Fire Stick

Think that's all really. Much less than usual but so many rubbish deals about

• Registered Users Posts: 8,989 ✭✭✭Doge

sweetie wrote: »
    Anazon deals,
    PSVR €300 from warehouse
    Hisense 43 €310 warehouse
    Optoma hd142x projector €300 warehouse
    Plus
    Delonghi Autentica coffee machine €260
    Dyson v6 fluffy ebay store €200 ish
    Couple of air fryers, headphones, kids stuff for gifts etc.

Sweet deal on the PSVR. Let us know what the condition is like when it arrives.

I snagged an Integral 120GB V series SSD for about £26 on MyMemory today thanks to hukd, it sold out not long afterwards.

They offered £10 cashback if i made another order so added an a not so cheap Sandisk Extreme 32GB USB flash drive for £22, going to use that for installing OS's.

Still waiting for the £10 cashback to appear in the quidco account though, its my first time using quidco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Big Lar

I bought the Lumia 950 XL €349.00 from Microsoft, it was on offer last Friday with a free windows dock worth €50.00 that I would probably never use but I held tough till today holding out for a better deal with it being Cyber Monday an all but the feckers were not offering the free windows dock worth €50.00 that I would probably never use any more, so I silently protested for about an hour or so and then bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,664 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Doge wrote: »
    Sweet deal on the PSVR.

D'oh.. it never occurred to me to get a PSVR from the warehouse with the 20% off :mad::mad::mad:
    Doge wrote: »
    Still waiting for the £10 cashback to appear in the quidco account though, its my first time using quidco.

They have a refer a friend thing on at the moment where you get £20 (which can be split between yourself and the person that signs up)

Also you can ask them to "Confirm" your payment faster if you want and then you don't need to wait the few weeks or whatever.

I've just cashed out approx £80 worth of Quidco cash I've earned over past few months and converted them to Amazon vouchers with a top-up bonus of 5% ... so actually £84 ;)

Advertisement