Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many beds have you slept in?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

And I'm still not buying carpet off you!

Hahaha...in 100s of places in different countries(not a carpet salesman boss)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

You get around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭earlyevening

I'd need to be locked up for 20 years in solitary confinement to be bothered trying to calculate that.

• Advertisement

I'd need to be locked up for 20 years in solitary confinement to be bothered trying to calculate that.

Well it's only 1 extra on the total for 2036.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Even to attempt to break it down is giving me a headache.

Between all the houses my parents have lived in, both when together and separate, probably about 10 different beds/rooms.

Aunts/Uncles have had on average 2 or 3 different houses each, that's at least another 20-30.

4 different houses between 2 sets of grandparents. Not always same room each time.

Have lived in 7 different houses on my own/house shares, more than one room in two of them.

Sleep overs as a kid, field trips at school, family holidays abroad in apartments, and B&Bs around the UK and Ireland, holidays with mates and family as an adult, weekends away with mates, girl friends, few different sofas after a night out, and of course the odd one night stand, all add up to more than I could even work out.

Finally about 5 over nights in hospital.

The headache is getting worse so will stop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭blackcard

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Even to attempt to break it down is giving me a headache.

Between all the houses my parents have lived in, both when together and separate, probably about 10 different beds/rooms.

Aunts/Uncles have had on average 2 or 3 different houses each, that's at least another 20-30.

4 different houses between 2 sets of grandparents. Not always same room each time.

Have lived in 7 different houses on my own/house shares, more than one room in two of them.

Sleep overs as a kid, field trips at school, family holidays abroad in apartments, and B&Bs around the UK and Ireland, holidays with mates and family as an adult, weekends away with mates, girl friends, few different sofas after a night out, and of course the odd one night stand, all add up to more than I could even work out.

Finally about 5 over nights in hospital.

The headache is getting worse so will stop there.

Jeez, had forgotten about hospital beds. That brings me up to 221

Advertisement