Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many beds have you slept in?

Options
  • 25-11-2016 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭

Between sleepovers as a kid, work, holidays and other reasons, how many beds have you slept in? I think my number is around 220 but I have probably omitted a few. What is your number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

I'd say less than 50?

Jaysus I couldn't tell you. Hundreds of them! Sleepovers when I was a child, then college, moving apartments, holidays, men, nights away. How were you even able to count yours OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I got to like 5 then couldn't be arsed with the rest. This attitude explains why I got a d in leaving cert maths

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭blackcard

Jaysus I couldn't tell you. Hundreds of them! Sleepovers when I was a child, then college, moving apartments, holidays, men, nights away. How were you even able to count yours OP?

It was a rough guess. Just added up where I had worked, holidays, women

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The worst ones were at house parties when the floor was your mattress and your arm was your pillow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Around 10 at a guess.

The worst ones were at house parties when the floor was your mattress and your arm was your pillow

Or the bath! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

To be fair I was excluding the floor/sofa/bath situations from mine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

I had moved 13 times by the age of 7... so I couldn't even guess!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭blackcard

Sleeping in a car is no fun either.I also slept on a park bench once with some cardboard for a pillow on a cold February night. I had forgotten where my house was. Longest night I ever spent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Not got a clue, simply because I'm not pathetic enough to count beds I've slept in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Odearest op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

blackcard wrote: »
    Sleeping in a car is no fun either.

Even less fun for your passengers.

Ive slept in 15 different beds since August. No way could I even estimate how many in my life time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Easily thousands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Easily thousands.

You're a dark horse!

Ive slept in 15 different beds since August. No way could I even estimate how many in my life time.

Since August I've only slept in three including my own. Getting quiet in my old age :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Mr. FoggPatches

Define slept

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

i have a mattress strapped to my back, so one. Yes I am a slut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You're a dark horse!

And on every continent. I was on hundreds of research and consultancy trips over 40 years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

.2 because I'm married.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

How could you sleep with all that sex going on!!!!!

Easily thousands.

Same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Around eleventy ninety four.

Give or take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

I have a friend who has fallen asleep sitting up at a kitchen table at a house party! He'd fall asleep anywhere and wake up completely refreshed!

Olishi4 wrote: »
    I have a friend who has fallen asleep sitting up at a kitchen table at a house party! He'd fall asleep anywhere and wake up completely refreshed!

I once fell asleep in an Anti-Aircraft gun. While it was running.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I'd be in the thousands as well. 15 years and counting of intense work travel adds up. Hmm, makes you think.

This month alone I've slept in 12 different beds not counting my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

I've slept in the same bed in 100's of different places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

gitzy16v wrote: »
    I've slept in the same bed in 100's of different places

And I'm still not buying carpet off you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

I'll never forget the time I stayed over in my grannys house and she stayed in the spare room with me because I was feeling homesick. She fell asleep whilst upright reading a book. I thought that she was dead for about half an hour until i got the guts to wake her! Scared the **** out of me! :pac:

Advertisement