Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple.com/UK - iPhone 6S 32Gb and ParcelMotel

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭cuculainn

@colcatscar - who delivered yours as far as PM McKinney Rd?

My Apple Acc is saying that the delivery was made on Thursday morning, which doesn't seem possible because I only rang them 10pm on Wednesday night to sort the order out. However, when I click on the tracking link is says OUT FOR DELIVERY and no update since 1st December. PM is not showing any parcel on the way.

Company is Syncreon Intelligent Logistics Solutions. I'm loathe to contact Apple if it's just a delay with PM in case it's hauled back from delivery company.

Well mine has been showing as delivered to PM since Friday, but nothing is showing up on PM for me yet..... which is worrying to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

cuculainn wrote: »
    Well mine has been showing as delivered to PM since Friday, but nothing is showing up on PM for me yet..... which is worrying to say the least

They are swamped with deliveries at the moment

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/parcel-motel-struggles-to-deal-with-surge-due-to-weak-pound-1.2891376

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

cuculainn wrote: »

PM are backed up since Black Friday.
    It may take some time to clear through the back log.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Which courier did Apple UK use for yours? I'm just worried because the tracking link Apple has keeps saying out for delivery, since 1st Nov? Not sure that's possible unless PM is so swamped that they can't even accept packages.

I don't fancy my chances with Apple UK again if it's sent back to them.

Which courier did Apple UK use for yours? I'm just worried because the tracking link Apple has keeps saying out for delivery, since 1st Nov? Not sure that's possible unless PM is so swamped that they can't even accept packages.

I don't fancy my chances with Apple UK again if it's sent back to them.

It was UK mail but the tracker brings to sycrocn solutions. My worry would be I had disguised the PM Id in the address, so hoping it won't get misplaced or lost in the rush

• Advertisement

kceire wrote: »
    PM are backed up since Black Friday.
    It may take some time to clear through the back log.

Wonder how long it would take to clear backlog? If it showed up on their system I wouldn't care how long it took to deliver

I'm exact same cuculainn, don't mind when it gets here but would prefer to see it registered to my PM acc.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

Ordered second iPhone 7 last Monday delivered to parcel motel wednesday collected last night no problem whatsoever from apple end of things.

wush06 wrote: »
    Ordered second iPhone 7 last Monday delivered to parcel motel wednesday collected last night no problem whatsoever from apple end of things.

Rub it in why don't you😥

I just filled in the PM parcel diary form on my home page (where you log what you're expecting) in case it helps any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

@colcatscar - who delivered yours as far as PM McKinney Rd?

My Apple Acc is saying that the delivery was made on Thursday morning, which doesn't seem possible because I only rang them 10pm on Wednesday night to sort the order out. However, when I click on the tracking link is says OUT FOR DELIVERY and no update since 1st December. PM is not showing any parcel on the way.

Company is Syncreon Intelligent Logistics Solutions. I'm loathe to contact Apple if it's just a delay with PM in case it's hauled back from delivery company.

I just got a dispatch notice from apple on 28 Nov saying it was being sent by standard post and a signature would be required. On 30 Nov PM sent notification that they received it. They also said there were delays in processing items. PM didn't send collection code until the evening of Friday 02 Dec. Collected it on Friday night. Hope you get sorted.

Gives me bit more hope because realistically I'm 3 days behind you. Won't panic til Tues or Wed.
    Thanks.

Gives me bit more hope because realistically I'm 3 days behind you. Won't panic til Tues or Wed.
    Thanks.

Just checked PM and a parcel has arrived. So I am feeling a bit more confident about this today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Is their warranty valid here?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Is their warranty valid here?

Yes. Always has been.

OP here, got my phone today in local locker.

Hope everybody else sorted soon.

OP here, got my phone today in local locker.

Hope everybody else sorted soon.

Yes delivered today. I can relax now!!

Advertisement