Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelski v Tottenham BT 5:30

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

golfball37 wrote: »
    Son is stone cold useless

Yes, awful first touch. He has had very few good games for spurs
    Ship him out in January

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

I hope poch asks santy for another decent centre half, another creative midfielder and a striker.Our squad is starting to look stale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

I hope poch asks santy for another decent centre half, another creative midfielder and a striker.Our squad is starting to look stale

I dont think Levy believes in Santa!

Peter File wrote: »

I dont think Levy believes in Santa!
    Don't think so either!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Chelsea Bus parked.

We can score now

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

Janssen it's time now

Janssen it's time now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭golfball37

We haven't played badly yet haven't created a chance of note. Season in a nutshell.

golfball37 wrote: »
    We haven't played badly yet haven't created a chance of note. Season in a nutshell.
    I don't think we have played well this season but for 1 or 2 games anyway unbeaten run goes and unless we improve our squad it's back to a top 5 or 6 for us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Decent enough performance,we need Toby and rose back in defense asp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Their equaliser just before half time , against the run of play, changed the whole game.

It seemed to suck all the confidence out of us.

We need to get a run of wins together, now the unbeaten tag has gone

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Dembele had a stinker, cost us both goals. looking like top 5 at best now with the squad we have.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Dembele had a stinker, cost us both goals. looking like top 5 at best now with the squad we have.
    Eric Dier also.his defending is shambolic at times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

we lack creativity big time imho. Lamela is missed, and again I cant understand why we paid €30 for sissoukuo (?)... and yes I do wish that that was not a typo and we put the money towards a no. 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

The first half of the match was enjoyable, we dominated and played confidently. I was praying for us to go into the half time break one up but then Pedro's goal changed the game. The confidence seeping out was quite visible. The heads started to go down, Chelsea started winning all the 50/50s and the passing game from the first half disappeared.

Before starting our three London derbies in a row I said we will draw with Arsenal, beat West Ham and lose to Chelsea - so I can't be too disappointed.

We've gone long periods without key players and we've dropped to seven points off the top. Poch needs to get the players back fit as quickly as possible and look to revert to the 3-5-2, it is the most balanced system that suits our squad.

I notice Coutinho and Ferminio are injured, plus Mane is heading off to the African Nations Cup, so it will be interesting to see how Liverpool play without their key players.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yo soy carlos

Should this thread not be titled Chelsea v Jerusanham

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Should this thread not be titled Chelsea v Jerusanham

Thanks very much for your contribution. Now kindly feck off.

The first half of the match was enjoyable, we dominated and played confidently. I was praying for us to go into the half time break one up but then Pedro's goal changed the game. The confidence seeping out was quite visible. The heads started to go down, Chelsea started winning all the 50/50s and the passing game from the first half disappeared.

Before starting our three London derbies in a row I said we will draw with Arsenal, beat West Ham and lose to Chelsea - so I can't be too disappointed.

We've gone long periods without key players and we've dropped to seven points off the top. Poch needs to get the players back fit as quickly as possible and look to revert to the 3-5-2, it is the most balanced system that suits our squad.

I notice Coutinho and Ferminio are injured, plus Mane is heading off to the African Nations Cup, so it will be interesting to see how Liverpool play without their key players.

I do think they will drop off now. However, they are playing one game in a week at the moment so it's benefiting them too much because, they can do Gegganpress (sp?) effectively. The real test will be next year when they will have to play twice a week (if they manage to finish in top 5 or 6).

we lack creativity big time imho. Lamela is missed, and again I cant understand why we paid €30 for sissoukuo (?)... and yes I do wish that that was not a typo and we put the money towards a no. 10.

The only player who does this hard pressing effectively is Lamela and his through balls always lead to a chance. However, we do not know when he will be back.

Re: Sissokho - Poch said he did not make the bench because of tactics or similar. Should we believe him?

I also read McKenzie has also left the job. Is it true?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

09_09_09 wrote: »
    Re: Sissokho - Poch said he did not make the bench because of tactics or similar. Should we believe him?

Nothing to do with tactics, he isn't trying a leg in training. Unless he shapes up, he'll be banished. Once you get on Pochettino's bad side, your as good as gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Nothing to do with tactics, he isn't trying a leg in training. Unless he shapes up, he'll be banished. Once you get on Pochettino's bad side, your as good as gone.

Let's hope he's very much on Poch's bad side. He is a shocking player!

Poch has never singled out a player before.I would think he doesn't fancy sissoko at all and never did.
    I hope we are not going back to the old crap of a director of football type buying the players.It didn't work with commoli and it didn't work with baldini either

Advertisement