Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelski v Tottenham BT 5:30

Options
  • 25-11-2016 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

Won't catch this tomorrow. Best we could hope for is a draw, haven't won in that shít hole since Jesus was roaming the lands. No idea how the back four is gonna line up. I like Conte and Costa. I guess out of all the teams in the league, I detest these the most.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I expect them to beat us. They've been playing very well, and we've been poor. We've also been holding onto this "Undefeated" tag for too long now. Let's get rid of that and start trying to figure out what the problem is. Obviously, i'd take a win or a draw, i'm just still pissed after the last few performances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Levy Lover

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

I guess out of all the teams in the league, I detest these the most.

Amen. Horrible club .. Horrible plastic fans .. Horrible club captain ..

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

4-1 to Chelsea..Hazard and Costa are on fire at the moment.

Heart says draw, but brain knows the answer....Poch please reuse your City plan and stuff the bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Hard to see past a defeat, though we were low before the Arsenal game and we pulled a draw out there. A derby is a derby.

I hope we don't lose our heads like last season. The crowd will be on Dembele's back so he will need to take it easy.

With the injuries we've got, it's most likely going to be four at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I don't know who is going to play left back but surly Vertonghen has to play CB after the way Dier and Wimmer played together against Monaco,no pace whatsoever between the two of them,or else play a back three,dreading this game but you never know, last years encounter should give our lads a bit of motivation at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

I hope we don't lose our heads like last season. The crowd will be on Dembele's back so he will need to take it easy.

I may be completely wrong but i hope we start laying into them from the word go. They're a bunch of plastics with their blood money.

Besides it being a derby last season must still sting. Any news on Toby being fit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

We always play better when the pressure is off (I like most others here see Chelsea clear favourites). I hope we can give them a game and play good football.

I read toby is back training for Swansea game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Lloris (C), Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Wimmer, Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Carter-Vickers, Winks, Onomah, Nkoudou, Janssen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Wimmer left full back?

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Me heart says 1-2 but me head says oh fcuk.

• Advertisement

Wimmer left full back?

Ya!

WE can do these today.

:pac: COYS

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭golfball37

Playing really well here.

ROCKET :eek:

Beaut Eriksen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some strike !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

This is more ****ing like it.slick passing, high pressing and eriksen finally finds the net.let's keep it going

Looked nothing but that was a penalty on Delle there

Oh piss off the most undeserved equalizer ever

He got too much space to spin and shoot.

Great Goal though.

Terrible to put in all that effort and dominate the game and concede just before half time.

COYS

Go again lads

• Advertisement

Easily out most impressive 45 except for the city game.if we keep it going we can win

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Good play and very importantly a good attitude so far. Keep it up and we can have something here.

Pity about that Chelsea goal,it was probably our best first half of the season so far.

He got too much space to spin and shoot.

Great Goal though.

Terrible to put in all that effort and dominate the game and concede just before half time.

COYS

Go again lads
    Diers inefficiencies as a centre half exposed again.Is toby ever coming back,?

Dembele giving the ball away all night

Ah Jayus.

Giving away the ball cheaply caused that goal.

Our crisp passing game has gone out the door

Dembele again caught in posession ffs

Our left side of defence is so exposed.Wimmer all over the shop and Moses having all the space

Son is stone cold useless

• Advertisement

Son's first touch, very poor.

We need Rose back, quickly.

Bring on Winks. we need his urgency and pace

Advertisement