Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topaz Carwash €2 black Friday.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,416 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It'd want to for €12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭yannakis

Went back here to use mine https://goo.gl/maps/3ZUofKyw4Qp and they're renovating the car wash!!

Guy at the till only gave me the option to refund the €2. I'll get in contact with @topazenergy and keep you posted.

Good news, to put closure to the previous post. Topaz will send me a new code valid in all branches and can be used within 1 month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

YanisK wrote: »
    Good news, to put closure to the previous post. Topaz will send me a new code valid in all branches and can be used within 1 month.

Was this the one in Rathfarnham?

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Was this the one in Rathfarnham?

Glasnevin. There's a google maps link in #33 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭degsie

What was the code?

degsie wrote: »
    What was the code?

It's not a generic code, it's only valid for one use.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭degsie

It's not a generic code, it's only valid for one use.

I know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,302 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Glasnevin. There's a google maps link in #33 :)

D'oh, sorry! Rathfarnham's car wash was broken on Friday, thought it might have been the same one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    D'oh, sorry! Rathfarnham's car wash was broken on Friday, thought it might have been the same one.

Thats weird as Hartstown one was broke too on Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭loki7777

Bad, cold and frosty weather. Around 2* car wash won't be working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Already posted in #7 :D

Oh sorry 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Guys,

I bought 2 of these on Black Friday. The guy at the counter told me as there was a queue I could use it anytime within 10 days. One I used that day and one for the wife. It also says on ticket valid for 10 days from day of purchase. Went there last weekend and today (last day I can use it) and both times car wash was broken.

I was told today that my ticket was only valid for Black Friday.

Anyone have any problems using this any other day that was Black Friday?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Guys,

I bought 2 of these on Black Friday. The guy at the counter told me as there was a queue I could use it anytime within 10 days. One I used that day and one for the wife. It also says on ticket valid for 10 days from day of purchase. Went there last weekend and today (last day I can use it) and both times car wash was broken.

Thanks.

I used my ticket after four days. No issue.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Go into the shop and explain about the broken car wash and that it's the last day you can use it, they'll replace it for you. There's a new car wash in Ennis which meant there wasn't a car wash for a week since Black Friday, I got a replacement Top Wash (€12) no hassle, the car is shining now and according to the blurb on the car wash I'm protected from loads of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭Guffy

Guys,

Thanks.

Is the wash broken. Have you tried to type the code in? The assistant is mistaking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

It was the assistant behind the counter today that told me it was only valid for good Friday, when I went in to get a replacement ticket. She said her manager had told her this. She said car wash out of order for over a week. It's completely closed off. She said it won't be operating til January.

So I've emailed topaz with the code on my ticket and explaining the cars ash has been out of order since day after I bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭Guffy

It was the assistant behind the counter today that told me it was only valid for good Friday, when I went in to get a replacement ticket. She said her manager had told her this. She said car wash out of order for over a week. It's completely closed off. She said it won't be operating til January.

So I've emailed topaz with the code on my ticket and explaining the cars ash has been out of order since day after I bought it.

Id be shocked if they didn't issue you with a new ticket code for another site.

• Advertisement

I got sorted from Topaz on twitter - check posts #33 and #34. Hopefully they'll sort you out too.

Advertisement