Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live 12 Months £24.99 - Amazon

Options
  • 25-11-2016 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

They have just price matched game.co.uk black friday deal which went live tonight, game website has crashed due to the demand i got my code from amazon and it works

Code is emailed after purchase - Link Here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

It says Uk only?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

TheDriver wrote: »
    It says Uk only?

Sorry forgot to mention you have to change your default address to parcel wizard,motel or address pal for it to work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Thanks OP, was wrecking my head trying to get one on Game! Good deal. :pac: Worked perfect after changing address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭honda boi

These region locked?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Thanks OP, Just ordered and got the code within 20 seconds on Amazon. Popped it into the Xbox and it worked perfect :)

Once you use the code within Europe it will work afaik, I just had to change my address to parcelmotel and it worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Thanks op. Just nabbed one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Fantastic. Thank you very much. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭SD_DRACULA

better than cdkeys where i usually get mine, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jakimar

Thanks Op

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭soap1978

can i keep code till xmas day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

soap1978 wrote: »
    can i keep code till xmas day?

i don't think they have an expiry date, i know i have held onto a code a couple of months before using it

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

What is the difference between Gold and GOLD with EA Access??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Oscars Mum wrote: »
    What is the difference between Gold and GOLD with EA Access??

Xbox Live Gold unlocks multiplayer access to play online with others. It also gives you a few free games a month as long as you remember to redeem them. You can slowly build a collection of games each month which will remain free and accessible as long as you are subscribed to Xbox Live Gold

EA Access is a completely separate service. It has a "vault" of games you can play as long as you are subscribed to the service. These are only games published by EA. The list is here. You play any game on this list as long as you're subscribed to EA Access. This service is similar to Netflix as EA can choose to remove and add games to the vault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

tinodz wrote: »
    Xbox Live Gold unlocks multiplayer access to play online with others.

You don't need Gold for multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

Thanks... I can't seem to change my country to UK. I changed my default delivery address to my PM address???

You don't need Gold for multiplayer.

Yes you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

tinodz wrote: »
    Yes you do.

When did that change? I let my gold run out for a few months and was still happily playing away at FIFA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

Can I buy this as a christmas gift for my nephew and keep it until christmas day? Will it keep until his 12 month current code is up in february? Thanks

normakelle wrote: »
    Can I buy this as a christmas gift for my nephew and keep it until christmas day? Will it keep until his 12 month current code is up in february? Thanks

That's what I do for my kids. Buy it now, give them the codes on Xmas day and they can use it anytime. They don't have to wait til Feb as when they redeem the code it just adds the 12 months onto their current expiry date in Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

When did that change? I let my gold run out for a few months and was still happily playing away at FIFA.

It's always been this way, you need gold to play online multiplayer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nidom

Any good offers on PS Plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

Have my default address set to the Parcel Motel one, but it still won't work for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

balfe1990 wrote: »
    Have my default address set to the Parcel Motel one, but it still won't work for me?

How do I change my country on Amazon?

You can transfer back to Amazon.co.uk or an eligible Amazon partner websites at any time:

* Visit Manage Your Content and Devices and click on the Settings tab.
    * Under Country Settings, click Change.
    * Select or enter your address, then click Update.
    * A message will appear to confirm your changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

Nidom wrote: »
    Any good offers on PS Plus?

These don't work on Xbox.

It never changed. You have to pay to play online on Live since its inception well over a decade ago. Microsoft either made a mistake or they are still billing you in some way and you are not noticing.

Do you have a Credit/Debit card connected to the account or some prepaid card money resting in the account? If you sign in here (and use the pulldown menu to see "All Available" - https://account.microsoft.com/billing/about - it will list all tranactions on you account. Just in case something weird is happening.

If you are actually getting it for free then celebrate, and dont metion it again in case they find out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Worked fine for me there with my Ireland address. Code redeemed and all, no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭flintash

I'm having a problem. It says the code has been already redeemed , bollox!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭flintash

flintash wrote: »
    I'm having a problem. It says the code has been already redeemed , bollox!

Bollox, it is my son who wont bother reading! Just keep pressing buttons!
    BUT, I still have a problem, even though membership is active ,I connot use Gold on XBOX 360!
    Anyone having a problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Atomicjuicer0

If I change my country for this will it affect preorders I have? Mess them up like

• Advertisement

If I change my country for this will it affect preorders I have? Mess them up like

No. You just change it for the code, and then change it back instantly. No harm done

The worst thing that could happen is you forget to change it back, order something else, and it ships it to the wrong country. This happened me once in the past - where a copy of Pokemon Y took a two week trip to America before somehow getting back to me with about 4 extra labels stuck on the package.

Advertisement