Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are You Hated ?

Options
  • 24-11-2016 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭

Are you hated by anyone that is/was previously apart of your life ??

My 2 exs and a huge % of there family/friends dispise me and would walk over me if I was in pain

Anyway when I see any of them on nights out I try and show that I'm enjoying my life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

PTH2009 wrote: »

Very much so.Im afflicted by chronic flatulence,a fussy eater and a very opinionated drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

PTH2009 wrote: »

My 2 exs and a huge % of there family/friends dispise me and would walk over me if I was in pain

Anyway when I see any of them on nights out I try and show that I'm enjoying my life

would you put this down to you being an unrepentant prick, or do you think they all just brought out the worst in you.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

farmchoice wrote: »
    would you put this down to you being an unrepentant prick, or do you think they all just brought out the worst in you.

I'm a prick in there eyes but I'm the only that knws the truth??

If karma is real it caught me as 2014/early 2015 were horrible years for me, family deaths, drink problem, work issues and on top of that finding out I'm on the autism spectrum. Them issues were my downfall with my exs but they won't talk to me so I have to try and move on and live with there and all the people around thems hate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Only by a couple of lunatics that I banned from boards who took it fierce personal. I think they hate life in general though.

In real life, nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

No one knows what it's like to be hated, to be fated to telling only lies.

• Advertisement

No one knows what it's like to be hated, to be fated to telling only lies.

Who are you behind those blue eyes? A lyric to match your identity crisis avatar. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Only 1 person and I worked damn hard to make sure they hated me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Oh yes I am. With a vengeance.

I've written about this before here;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99293343&postcount=39

As an addendum to the above;

My brother and his wife had their child. He was true to his word. I was not told anything about it. I have never met her and have only seen photos of my niece on my older brothers phone and my wife and I were not invited to the christening last August.

Alas yes - when I entered into the relationship I am in now - a lot of people hated me for it. Most of them got over it. But a couple of friends - a minority really - were lost forever and they are the kinds who would cross the street if they say me on it and just glare over as we pass - and we have heard second and third hand the kind of things they say to others behind our back. And if we ever enter the same pub or location together - you can almost feel the temperature in the room drop a few degrees - it is that palpable.

I guess they are in the "anyone who reacts like that was never really your friend anyway" category - but it certainly hurts all the same.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 861 ✭✭✭MeatTwoVeg

There was one particular guy that I had to deal with due to work, who seemed to really despise me.

I was never clear why and I would get on very well with most people.

This particular guy was constantly trying to provoke me in meetings, accused me of lying and professional misconduct on numerous occasions and twice stormed out of meetings, on one of these occasions he pronounced I was 'stuck up my own arse'.

I always remained really calm during these tantrums, which I think used to annoy him even more.

Haven't seen him in a couple of years but his behavior was certainly out of the ordinary. Very strange guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I doubt anyone actually hates me.
    Probably a few reckon I am a pain in the arse...but not hatred. I hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

I am hated:

- by a former boss who got his way and got me kicked out of work.
    - 3 or so boardsies. (They are on my Ignore List and it's easier than that to get on my Ignore List)
    - by a relative.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

valoren wrote: »
    Oh yes I am. With a vengeance.

I've written about this before here;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99293343&postcount=39

As an addendum to the above;

My brother and his wife had their child. He was true to his word. I was not told anything about it. I have never met her and have only seen photos of my niece on my older brothers phone and my wife and I were not invited to the christening last August.

When you typed TLDR at the top of that post you really meant it. Jesus, dont think ive ever seen such a long boards post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I am sure I am, but its not my problem.

That's some story Valoren, Any follow ups or is it still all ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Not that I'm aware of. It would depress me a bit.

Anybody that appears to be boasting about being hated is at least offering a pointer of sorts to the side on which blame falls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

I'm hated by the local scumbag in the small town I come from. I supposedly said something about his girlfriend at the time at the debs and he has hated me every day since. Last year he said some **** to me on the street when I was back home, he was with his drug dealer friends so I just ignored him. He has stabbed someone before so I generally avoid the town when Im home, which is kind of a pity as I had lots of friends there. The funny thing is, is that this happened about 9 years ago now but he still remembers me and wants to do me in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Yes, I never, ever take the high road in a quarrel. I don't conform to the etiquette that the rest of you do, with your little subtext comments and hidden meaning. If I think you're even remotely trying to be underhanded with me I'll rip you in two. Straight up.

Understandably, this leads to hatred to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Pahahahaha most likely yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

One bint. . .and I've no clue where it stems from. She even told a girl I was seeing at the time (10 years ago) to swerve me. Needless to say, my opinion of her wouldn't be the best as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I can think of one person who I worked with in the past who probably did.

He thought I was out to get him and deliberately making life harder for him.

He was eventually transferred to a different branch and after he started saying all the same stuff about somebody there, he got fired.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

An ex...I'm at a loss as to why...all the sh!t she put me through she should be doing time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

An ex...I'm at a loss as to why...all the sh!t she put me through she should be doing time...

Seeing you reminds her of how much she hates herself. She projects that onto you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Not that I'm aware of. It would depress me a bit.

Anybody that appears to be boasting about being hated is at least offering a pointer of sorts to the side on which blame falls.

Didn't see anyone boasting about it here ? OP asked a question and its being answered, imo anyone who things there liked by everyone is living in a bubble, that hurts a lot when burst.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

I am sure I am, but its not my problem.

That's some story Valoren, Any follow ups or is it still all ****.

I haven't spoken to him since and have never met his daughter, who was born in June.

I'm not sure I ever will either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭DredFX

Friend from childhood.

We were separated for several years after my family had moved counties, but we reconnected in fifth year of secondary school. We got along well, visited each other's neck of the woods, and met new friends. Our rekindled friendship proved to be better than our older one.

But, as fate decreed, crap had to happen. We were chatting on Facebook and I made a snide comment about some dickhead I'd known from primary. Turned out that they were good friends and he didn't take it well. We exploded into a text argument. Plenty of skeletons and true colours were exposed in those few minutes. He logged off and hasn't spoken to me since, despite my repeated attempts to reconcile.

It's been six years. Teenage fights suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I don't think enough people know me or are aware of my presence to hate me. Mind my own business and keep quiet I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭midnight city

I'm hated by the local scumbag in the small town I come from. I supposedly said something about his girlfriend at the time at the debs and he has hated me every day since. Last year he said some **** to me on the street when I was back home, he was with his drug dealer friends so I just ignored him. He has stabbed someone before so I generally avoid the town when Im home, which is kind of a pity as I had lots of friends there. The funny thing is, is that this happened about 9 years ago now but he still remembers me and wants to do me in.

That is so f**king Irish. There was one in my locality that took a dislike to me. I would try and avoid him but there wasn't one single pub that you could go to safe in the knowledge that he wouldn't come in. He was everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Very much so.Im afflicted by chronic flatulence,a fussy eater and a very opinionated drunk.

Exactly like me, except I dont need to be drunk.. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭Goya

Saipanne wrote: »
    Yes, I never, ever take the high road in a quarrel. I don't conform to the etiquette that the rest of you do, with your little subtext comments and hidden meaning.
    The rest of who?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I don't think I have ever done anything to warrant being hated, I hope not anyway. Likewise I don't hate anyone, dislike maybe, but not hate. I avoid them like the plague, it's easier as I can't even begin to pretend to be friendly. My face would ache.

Advertisement