Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UE Boom

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Got my UE Boom today from Amazon warehouse. Works fine but defo has signs of use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Got my UE Boom today from Amazon warehouse. Works fine but defo has signs of use.

Mine was still sealed in its box. Even the box was pristine!

You got lucky!
    Mine was still sealed in its box. Even the box was pristine!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Send it back if you're not happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Soarer wrote: »
    Send it back if you're not happy.

Hmm you have to pay for returns nowadays... not as easy as it used to be.

Best thing is to contact them via chat and they'll refund you 25-50%, or maybe even refund 100%. Never know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭gymnipities

mrcheez wrote: »
    Hmm you have to pay for returns nowadays... not as easy as it used to be.

Best thing is to contact them via chat and they'll refund you 25-50%, or maybe even refund 100%. Never know.

Good luck with that. I bought a phone 'like new', which was only slightly cheaper than a new one, listed as from Amazon. What I got had obviously been heavily used over a long period. Scratched to bits in places. All the accessories missing.

In the meantime the price of the new one had dropped to £15 less than my 'like new' one so I asked for an exchange. Best they would offer me, after going around in circles with clueless customer service for days, was 20% off the phone they'd sent me (75% would have been more like it) or a refund if I sent it back.

i might be out of luck so - theres nothing wrong with the thing, it works fine, but it has a fair bit of wear and tear, whereas I see others here got their sealed in a box!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,746 ✭✭✭degsie

i might be out of luck so - theres nothing wrong with the thing, it works fine, but it has a fair bit of wear and tear, whereas I see others here got their sealed in a box!

Mine was the same, including the beach sand in the box! Works fine though.

lol! i didnt get any beach sand!
    degsie wrote: »
    Mine was the same, including the beach sand in the box! Works fine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭gaffmaster

I returned one because I wasn't impressed with the sound. This was after I ordered an Anker A3143 for comparison and much preferred it.

The UE had been used, but was in perfect condition. With all the love for the Boom on here, I wonder if I got a dud. It just sounded quite dull.

• Advertisement

You defo got a dud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

These are 119 in currys

And the megaboom is €250!

£90 delivered makes me feel smug.

Advertisement